Lil B Unappreciation Thread vol. Nicki Minaj

laugh.gif

Atleast his beats rock

If you don't like him don't listen to him, simple.

I'm based though.
pimp.gif

SOMEBODY TELL THE TREES IM HERE NOW

SOMEBODY TELL THE WATER IM HERE NOW

SOMEBODY TELL THE MODS IM HERE NOW

Wait was that video real? Did dude really shoot a video at a soccer game with pajamas on, with people looking at him like "what hospital did this dude escape from" REALLY! 

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Wait was that video real? Did dude really shoot a video at a soccer game with pajamas on, with people looking at him like "what hospital did this dude escape from" REALLY! 

based

the based god made me realize being based. while others thought I was weird, crazy, strange, different. I was based the whole time. all Hail to the BASED GOD.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

You're taking him way too seriously. You just gotta kinda laugh when you hear him, if you're looking for lyrical content in his music then I think you need to make an Unappreciation post for yourself rather than Lil' B. He's just having fun.

Are you an Atlanta native?
No. Why?

What's the deal with this guy, i really dont see the hype..im not really for or against dude but
hearing his name is starting to get annoying

The only things i know about him are that he called himself a litlle princess,he called himself God, and he was trying to piggy-back off of soulja boy

...Someone fill me in

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

What's the deal with this guy, i really dont see the hype..im not really for or against dude but

The only things i know about him are that he called himself a litlle princess,he called himself God, and he was trying to piggy-back off of soulja boy

...Someone fill me in
Nay.

Soulja Boy bit this man's style ENTIRELY. Listen to Soulja Boy 4 months ago then listen to recent stuff. (Pretty Boy Swag, 30 Thousand 100 Million)

smh.gif
@ People down talking someone who for the most part promotes positivity and love. Also if your knowledge of Basedgod comes only from Based Freestyles, you're already losing.

Let us live.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

...Someone fill me in
Nay.

Soulja Boy bit this man's style ENTIRELY. Listen to Soulja Boy 4 months ago then listen to recent stuff. (Pretty Boy Swag, 30 Thousand 100 Million)

smh.gif
@ People down talking someone who for the most part promotes positivity and love. Also if your knowledge of Basedgod comes only from Based Freestyles, you're already losing.

Let us live.

This.

Thanks for the thread, though.

Yo, just give it sometime.

I once neglected in listening to his new base stuff, but after hearing it made me realize that music is a way to relax ans stay based on ground.

So, my friends I have become one with the B A S E.

Wooo wooo woooo pretty ....

Back
Top Bottom