Lil B Unappreciation Thread vol. Nicki Minaj

Real talk is Lil B like the Bangz of Hip Hop? I'm listening to "I'm God" and
eyes.gif

I cant believe this bastard is following me on Twitter because I told him he's the biggest bum in history

smh

Real talk Lil B is a lyrical genius. dont be mad he's too deep for you (pause)

You're taking him way too seriously. You just gotta kinda laugh when you hear him, if you're looking for lyrical content in his music then I think you need to make an Unappreciation post for yourself rather than Lil' B. He's just having fun.

You're taking him way too seriously. You just gotta kinda laugh when you hear him, if you're looking for lyrical content in his music then I think you need to make an Unappreciation post for yourself rather than Lil' B. He's just having fun.

/\ But yet you came in that thread and hopped on +%+%! asking people to explain it to you...

Ol "I wanna be cool too" %%@ _'s.

SMH.

Explain what?

My twitter gets flooded with #Based, it's annoying...as hell.

It's mad wack cause it's not even entertaining.

"Hop on"...Don't make me laugh.

I guess you Lil B fans just as sensitive as Wale + his followers...
laugh.gif

You sound mad. They got the unfollow button for a reason.

You're not cool. AT ALL.

indifferent.gif

#BASED Life>>>>The naysayers.  seem like its as many hate/confusion posts as Based Appreciation posts.
pimp.gif
Lil Boss Won.

he was my favorite from The Pack but i'm not really feeling his new stuff

is he on coke?

Son you must have went to the Carlos Mencia school of comedy. You aren't even mildly funny.

the world of based is too complex for your tiny brain.

praise all to lilbthebasedgod, he has shown me the way of being basedforlife.

I tried to listen many times but I can't stand his voice and he called himself a princess in a freestyle..
smh.gif
no thanks

Although I'm sure its fun to say #BASED.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Are you an Atlanta native?

Back
Top Bottom