lil baby - harder than hard vol. next up outta QC

Can’t wait for the Gunna x Lil Baby project. They both snap on everything they touch.

Drip Harder :pimp:

I can see that taking over the fall round October. AUC homecoming. Y’all need to pull up. Different vibe out there with this being the soundtrack.

My Dawg and Harder than Hard carried the fall last year.

I just saw the video for oh Okay and realized that baby actually does rap on there. I thought he was just credited because his voice was looped on the hook. I would've gone the rest of my life thinking that was thug spitting that entire verse. Can't believe baby ripped that joint like that.

Runnin through *****es like Backpaaaage
4D23FDA2-484C-4BDE-AA75-6DDDBA4C56E4.png

I just saw the video for oh Okay and realized that baby actually does rap on there. I thought he was just credited because his voice was looped on the hook. I would've gone the rest of my life thinking that was thug spitting that entire verse. Can't believe baby ripped that joint like that.

Nah pa you can definitely tell who’s voice is who’s especially if you been listening to all three of them before. I will say before I started listening to baby, I thought it was Thugger rapping the whole song

:smh: why this young prophet so gifted. I definitely hear elements of future j in that joint and son NEEDS to hop on that track for my summer to be complete.

Hopefully this is from a new project bc HTE was coo but it didn't really vibe with me all the way throughout.

Back
Top Bottom