lil baby - harder than hard vol. next up outta QC

Gunna is a Thug descendant and they sound similar and have damn near identical content. Thug and Baby ain't gon be MUCH different to the point where you said this was trash and their tape would be better.

Tape cool nothing crazy

Gunna ruined some of these tracks for me

Tape is cool. It’s been out for less than a day :lol:. But I feel it isn’t both of them at their best.

Although, there are some very strong joints on here. Like 8/13 tracks go. Good project. They cashin in on the hype. This is the perfect tape for people to be disappointed too the way it’s set up :lol:. But it got some high points.

Imma spin it some more. Deep end, Close Friends, Underdog, Seals & pills, Never Recover are really dope.

On second play, I like it more. I do feel like Baby didnt come with his best for the whole tape. That's why to me it seemed like he wasnt on as many songs Gunna was. His presence was just lacking. While gunna ruined one track, which is the only track I'll skip, he carried the tape imo.

Tape is cool. It’s been out for less than a day :lol:. But I feel it isn’t both of them at their best.

Although, there are some very strong joints on here. Like 8/13 tracks go. Good project. They cashin in on the hype. This is the perfect tape for people to be disappointed too the way it’s set up :lol:. But it got some high points.

Imma spin it some more. Deep end, Close Friends, Underdog, Seals & pills, Never Recover are really dope.

Nah it’s def not either of them at their best but tbh none of these collab tapes end up like that, **** just be looking good on paper :lol:

I think a part of it is all these _’s running/flying around doing shows festival etc. They can’t really lock in like that but you can’t let the hype pass you up either, gotta capitalize

Gunna is a Thug descendant and they sound similar and have damn near identical content. Thug and Baby ain't gon be MUCH different to the point where you said this was trash and their tape would be better.

nah lol. but I went in with low expectations so its all good.

Tape is fire. The whole thing rides from beginning to end. Underdog sounds like a 2011 Future joint. If Quavo Huncho disappoints (which I doubt) than everyone will come back and hype this tape up even more.

Belly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would disagree. Gunna got like 2 flows bro its cool and works (sometimes at a really high level) but its like Thug in his most basic form with an emphasis on hype fashion brands

I think what made Rich Gang so appealing was the balance. Thug could kinda do all his lil **** and then you had RHQ right there to balance it out and bring the track back to a more traditional place

C340DAA2-2E26-41C2-9152-1501FBEB78E0.jpeg
Yo.... This N Lil’Baby is crazy :sick:

the **** he was talking on “Deep End” |l:pimp:

I can barely tell Baby and Gunna apart, so I don’t know how swapping one of them out with the much worse version of them would make this tape better :lol:

Tape is fire. The whole thing rides from beginning to end. Underdog sounds like a 2011 Future joint. If Quavo Huncho disappoints (which I doubt) than everyone will come back and hype this tape up even more.

Belly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Baby snapped on Belly. Hell, the first track a banger til Nav came on :lol:. Luckily, he at the end.

Gunna really just be name dropping designers and telling you typical **** a ***** in a rappers entourage would do in a day.

It’s gonna be interesting to see how dudes in this lane fare when rap’s style changes up again inevitably.

Man this **** kinda trash. Sheck Wes drooped a better project than these two.

Honestly doesn’t have one song I want to run back.

I kinda take it back. Baby did his thing. Deep End and I Am was :smokin . I still think Gunna outdid him a bit. For me, Baby had the content and Gunna overall flow does it for me On third listen, this will stay in my rotation. Only song I could do without is the World is Yours. Drip too hard probably song pr the summer for me

Back
Top Bottom