lil baby - harder than hard vol. next up outta QC

I’d peep a Baby x A Boogie joint.

My Dawg really took off down here. That joint had the spot rocking on Saturday, man. :smokin

I could def see his **** spiking soon, he got put on Spotify's Rap Caviar which is basically the most important playlist in Rap period. Gotti had MoneyBagg in NYC tryna get him on there and they told him he wasn't ready yet lol

Capitol/QC killing rap this year

They’re sleeping on Yo. He’s def next with that demographic.

Matter fact Yo and Baby got a joint that leaked it sounds hard.

And people just pull up to Spotify and politic with them to get on those lists? (obviously I assume you got to be a certain someone in the first place to get a meeting).

They’re sleeping on Yo. He’s def next with that demographic.

Matter fact Yo and Baby got a joint that leaked it sounds hard.

And people just pull up to Spotify and politic with them to get on those lists? (obviously I assume you got to be a certain someone in the first place to get a meeting).

Something like that :lol:

Tuma Basa curates the playlist so that's the man you gotta pitch to but Joey I.E. from Interscope set it up. Moneybagg's label N-Less Ent is thru Interscope

The playlist got over 7 million followers tho I think it's Spotify's 2nd biggest one

Officially on the wagon. My dawg in the whip

Attachments

• 20171024_173514.jpg
    20171024_173514.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 3
Minute the hardest track on that tape.

But yeah. My Dawg got heavy spins this summer, but this past weekend was the biggest homecoming weekend in Atlanta. The spins were at a fever pitch. Radio stations, ****** walking around playing it on their phones with no speaker or headphones, ****** walking in the street with Bluetooth speakers, etc. :lol:

Minute the hardest track on that tape.

But yeah. My Dawg got heavy spins this summer, but this past weekend was the biggest homecoming weekend in Atlanta. The spins were at a fever pitch. Radio stations, *****s walking around playing it on their phones with no speaker or headphones, *****s walking in the street with Bluetooth speakers, etc. :lol:

My boys went to that and said it was crazy. He said it was like Spellman, CAU, he just started naming schools smh lowkey mad I ain't go out there

Yeah it was Spelman, Morehouse, Georgia State, and Clark Atlanta’s homecoming weekend. It was a full length feature film. :smh:

I tried to link with my dude wavycrocket wavycrocket but the joints were everywhere :rofl:

No lies. Weekend was dumb lit :pimp:. Still cycling through numbers :rofl:. And ***** was definitely blasting "My Dawg" at every possible turn. It's essentially an Atlanta street anthem now.

When that joint came on in Gold Room this weekend....dawg. Energy was crazy!

Back
Top Bottom