Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

Watched first episode last night. Thought it was alright, some of the jokes hit and others were just corny. The whole going to foreign prison, trying to market to k-pop crowd and weed thing just fell flat for me.

Hoping the second episode is more like the first season.

Season 2 Premiere was :lol: :pimp: :pimp: FREE Dan
1624148170224.png

First 2 episodes were weak , got by on Lil Dicky just naturally being awkward / funny .

episodes 3 can’t even get through it. Every time I try to fast forward through I land on another man on man scene .

took the gay White boy humor too far .

0/3

Last edited:
First two episodes were weird. And I get it, last season was weird as well. But this is a different weird imo. Like a “this is kinda weak” weird.

I’ll give ep 3 a watch after the game.

edit: posted that without reading the previous comments. not trying to watch any man on man stuff. the hell is that about

Last edited:
I haven't watched the ep.

I read yall comments and laughed like damn these dudes probably real sensitive with some gay humor or some light gay comments.

Watching now, I'm like this ain't nothing. This is just like the bromance thing mentioned in the preview and some white boy behavior.

Then this man shows this guy his deformed penis and gets wild close to it.

AYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This guy Lil D just doing w/e with his show.

And like this stuff isn't even like gay gay. It'd be different if it was just some dudes kissing or in a real romance. This is just weirdo behavior. Putting gum in his butt? Pulling gum out his ***? :smh:

The black guys bringing some sense to all that gay joking actually at least made the writing for this ep make sense to me. White privilege exists in all types of ****.

Benny possibly having cancer :lol:

:rofl: @ the manager ****ing going crazy over neighbor notes.

Good to see the ex back in the mix and then meeting. :lol: @ vomiting on her wound and back.

Last edited:
We all get the show is supposed to be awkward and having him trying to make sense out of everything but yeesh did they really need to take it that far?!?!? We get the bromance thing was extreme but I feel they could have cut it short and shown more of Dave and Benny actually trying to make music and maybe a bit of awkwardness with Gaya and his boy. Would have liked to see more of the ex as well. Not willing to give up on the show yet but ep 3 was hard to get through...

balls on the face and gum in the *** was really white bromance weird, but yea gata and his patna really painted the real world picture. probably the whole reason they went over the top.

I thought the chuck part was hilarious 😂

Szn needs more Gata, he just naturally funny.

So far szn is missing the mark. Hopefully gets better soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom