Lil Durk - Remember My Name

Anyone pick this up? Is it worth listening to? I heard 500 Homicides and it was alright.

Also I'm shocked it never leaked.

I don't know what album ya'll bought but, it's a nice album to me. His street introspection is underrated to me. It may come across as sloppy but, he paints good pictures, lyrically.

His body of work is steadily improving. He's only 22 years old.

I don't know what album ya'll bought but, it's a nice album to me. His street introspection is underrated to me. It may come across as sloppy but, he paints good pictures, lyrically.

His body of work is steadily improving. He's only 22 years old.
And?

God damn, did he have to use so much autotune? I know thars his thing but this **** is overkill.

Last edited:
Is that a Joke? Durk wouldn't even make eye contact with the man stood in the cut like the lil kid in the room 

Game is 36 years old, carrying on like a teenager. I don't care about his philanthropy. You and him both seem disgruntle. Must be rekatuve

AND? Future is 32 (who Durk is better than) and he has grown. 2chainz is 35+, so is Rick Ross, age and skill are on Durk's side
Lmao Future got one of the hottest songs in the country And has made hits wth Lil Durk done did that's remotely close to that? Ross would rap circles around Durk...The man is trash any way u wanna look at it Im sorry 

Is that a Joke? Durk wouldn't even make eye contact with the man stood in the cut like the lil kid in the room 

Game is 36 years old, carrying on like a teenager. I don't care about his philanthropy. You and him both seem disgruntle. Must be relatives

Lmao Future got one of the hottest songs in the country And has made hits wth Lil Durk done did that's remotely close to that? Ross would rap circles around Durk...The man is trash any way u wanna look at it Im sorry 

Why is Future dropping all these LOWBUDGET swap meat videos??? "Hottest Song"? Hottest amongst his disciples of drug addicts and sip slurpers, and phonies. He's below awful.

The boy cant even rap without auto tune that niqqa TRASH...Can u imagine him in a cypher?

Last edited:
Why is Future dropping all these LOWBUDGET swap meat videos??? "Hottest Song"? Hottest amongst his disciples of drug addicts and sip slurpers, and phonies. He's below awful.
Future is awful WITH or WITHOUT autotune. He's like a dude in the hood that smells like piss and always barefoot. Trash
roll.gif
roll.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Funny thing is, once Future got back on that street ****, ppl like Durk, Rich Homie, etc became unnecessary...Future left a whole lane wide open for about 2 years and nobody came and snatched it.

Durk did a whole interview on TBC and not 1 real question bout the album Lmao they know that niqqa trash too...

durk will never make a better song than "right here" and "this aint what you want"

he 2 yrs late on a debut ablum

52 Bars pt2 was hard, matter fact he whole Signed To The Streets was flames...then he just fizzled.

Album was meh. Some hard stuff on there. Some R&B songs too. Surprised at some of the material. He won't do more than 30K first week.

Lil Durk "Remember My Name" 1st week numbers = 23,469

I bought the standard version for $7.99 on Itunes.

New Vlog he's doing for Remember My Name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom