"Lil' Eyes" is D.C. official now...

I figured a hand full of you "urea" folks would appreciate these. I'm siced:

They'll get handed down to MyTSharp's kid... Hopefully LATER than sooner...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Lol. Now thats planning! Don't tell me that you have shoes for your unborn grand kids too.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

I know I do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

There won't even be shoes around when I have grand kids. Everyone will be wearing some type of hydraulic-oscillating sock absorbing sock.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Ill-status. How you been Kev?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Those golds are fiyahhhhh .........
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
Those golds are fiyahhhhh .........
silver :lol:
laugh.gif

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I was tellin my friends about this and how you brought her home in retro 4's (right). I was like i dont usually bite ppls styles or ideas but I was like I gotta do that for my first born, thats so cool to me.
center]TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE WHERE THE FLY GUYS RESIDE

No idea is original. Thus, there is no "such" thing as "biting" styles IMO.

I got the foundation of the idea from "Rockdeep" (but I brought MY DAUGHTER home more fly, lol).

So........................

Back
Top Bottom