Lil Flip and Z-Ro Beefing Now.

Theres a video on youtube where Z-ro clearly states that he wont work with flip anymore because he is a female dog.
Where did this come from?
mad.gif

Man i guess this means no Kings of the South Volume 2
On youtube type in New Zero calls Lil Flip a B**** exclusive

I wonder if those words came out the wrong way because flip did a verse for the song Southside on his heroin album and they just did a concert together lastweek in Corpus Christie.

i saw this video a while ago..i doubt there is beef cause flip wouldve opened his big mouth and ro wouldve tore that up

Good, Ro need to be working with better rappers than Flip if he wanna be more than a regional artist.

Same thing I said good. But there is a "newer" video where Z-Ro is on Flip's good side. Z-Ro makes great music though, someone should take hiskeyboard from him though.

So Zro doesnt know what he is saying then?
People have told me this guy says something one day and something completely opposite the next.
How can you say they shouldnt work together anymore,Kings of the South is and probably will be the best material either one of them will ever had made.
I guess they need to settle their differences because i really dont see either one of them doing something without the other.
Z-Ro is too cheap to buy some decent beats and Flip has gotten used to the same lyrics in every song.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Z-Ro has an alright song out with Mya..

song is not alright, that song is CRACK

That whole album with the single on it was crack, no pun intended. If anything, the Mya song was straight, but far from one of the best songs on the album. "Top Notch" is still one of the best songs of the year to me...

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

How can you say they shouldnt work together anymore,Kings of the South is and probably will be the best material either one of them will ever had made.

indifferent.gif
...are you serious...

People have told me this guy says something one day and something completely opposite the next.
I guess they need to settle their differences because i really dont see either one of them doing something without the other.
Z-Ro is too cheap to buy some decent beats and Flip has gotten used to the same lyrics in every song.

Maybe for Flip but Z-Ro? Man Z-Ro beats knock. Cat gets Mr. Lee and Mike Dean to do his beats. They ain't never made a wack beat. As a matter of fact allof Z-Ro's beat knock. I don't know where you getting that from. Now Flip? Man he lost me when he called himself Fliperachi. I didn't even like thatKing Of the South @%#. If it ain't Guerilla Maab or ABN I ain't really even trying to hear Ro in a group. I'll take his solo @%#.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Maybe for Flip but Z-Ro? Man Z-Ro beats knock. Cat gets Mr. Lee and Mike Dean to do his beats. They ain't never made a wack beat. As a matter of fact all of Z-Ro's beat knock. I don't know where you getting that from. Now Flip? Man he lost me when he called himself Fliperachi. I didn't even like that King Of the South @%#. If it ain't Guerilla Maab or ABN I ain't really even trying to hear Ro in a group. I'll take his solo @%#.

preach!

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Maybe for Flip but Z-Ro? Man Z-Ro beats knock. Cat gets Mr. Lee and Mike Dean to do his beats. They ain't never made a wack beat. As a matter of fact all of Z-Ro's beat knock. I don't know where you getting that from. Now Flip? Man he lost me when he called himself Fliperachi. I didn't even like that King Of the South @%#. If it ain't Guerilla Maab or ABN I ain't really even trying to hear Ro in a group. I'll take his solo @%#.

preach!

Back
Top Bottom