LIL JON AND THE EASTSIDE BOYZ APPRECIATION (vol. Okayyyyyy!)

As much as we'd like to dismiss it, Lil Jon OWNED rap music a few years back. Hate on the south if you want but we can all enjoy going wild to some of this dudes production. I think it was because of him alot of?these East Coast and West Coast rappers started collabing with down south rappers much more cuz it was hot at the time (ie. Fab, Jada, Snoop, Fat Joe, Ice Cube etc.)

sick.gif
sick.gif
Post ya favorite Lil Jon productions

My Favorite Lil Jon cut is still "Who You Wit," and it goes to show how tight it is because a 2009 version surfaced in "Ice Cream Paint Job." follow me on twitter, I follow back

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

wha happend to dude? havent heard from em in years

Hes making money off reggaeton and international hits...dude is in the top 20 rap earners every year...dude is straight...He realized theres more money outside of "street" songs.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

As much as we'd like to dismiss it, Lil Jon OWNED rap music a few years back. Hate on the south if you want but we can all enjoy going wild to some of this dudes production. I think it was because of him alot of?these East Coast and West Coast rappers started collabing with down south rappers much more cuz it was hot at the time (ie. Fab, Jada, Snoop, Fat Joe, Ice Cube etc.)

sick.gif
sick.gif
Post ya favorite Lil Jon productions
one of the epic southern closing songs...

Lil Jon did "Look At The Grillz"
pimp.gif

"Shots" is crazy at the lounge/bar/club/anywhere where alcohol is served
laugh.gif

The Youngbloodz "Damn" Remix was epic!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom