Lil' Jon, Luda, Usher - Lovers and Friends *Appreciation Post*

*Would insert link to song, but the rules have changed, so just pretend that it's here.*

Why was there no video for this?!?!?! No excuses ...

Threw this on yesterday for the first time in years, and forgot how nice this track is. I don't care that Lil' Jon tried to destroy the track.
laugh.gif
Everyone go throw this on right now ...

Anyone else appreciate? And is this song better than 'Yeah'??

she said OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm ready to ride ..

Used to be my %%+@ & every1 was playing this when it dropped. Only thing @ the end Lil John ruined it, I've been knowing you for a long time(Shawty)......

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Used to be my %%+@ & every1 was playing this when it dropped. Only thing @ the end Lil John ruined it, I've been knowing you for a long time (Shawty)......
I agree, they should of cut him off the track
pimp.gif

if they would have took lil jons verse off and had usher do another verse..... omg it would have been even better

JamesOnNT wrote:

she said OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm ready to ride ..

'so on all these seperate days, yo legs can go they seperate...ways....'

smokin.gif

+%$! is SO smooooooooooooooooooooth!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Ursh was in his prime.
pimp.gif

"Please tell your Lovers & Friends, that Ursher, John & Luda had to do it again!"

OP, I agree-Where the *+#% was the vid?! !%#@ would have been HUGE.
laugh.gif

up in the bathtub rubbbbbbbbbbba dubbbbbbbbbbbin lol i remember laughing so hard when jon dropped that line, this song is mostly definetly appreciated Ludasverse was on point and usher came correct.

Back
Top Bottom