Lil Mama Speaks.........Update on Pg.6 Diddy/Alicia Keys Reactions

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm sure her being an artist no one was gonna stop her...for all they knew it was part of the performance...
if it was part of the performance MTV would have know about it though
and especially after the reaction to Kanye during the show, you'd think they'd be more on top of people just randomly coming on stage
but letting people wild out during live tv= ratings so...

true but i still don't think its that hard for an artist to just walk up there...they are probably up and about during the show anyways...what Ye did wasrandom but its not like they were crazy fans...so i'm sure no one thought much of it other than
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

The messed up part is that she HAD to stay up there once she made the choice to go. Imagine the lulz if she would've walked off the stage after realizing she effed up. Had to play it all the way out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sad but true...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Why the hell did she think she could go up there? Why did she go up there? She has no right to stand next to Jay-Z and Alicia.
huh? u serious?

Hopefully he means her body of work compared to Jay-z and A. Keys, or maybe she has no right to crash a performance.. anything other than that would make thatstatement
eyes.gif
x
indifferent.gif
x
smh.gif
x
alien.gif
worthy.

Man, I can't stop laughing....

Especially when someone said "listening to lipgloss is popping..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MASARO

Man, I can't stop laughing....

Especially when someone said "listening to lipgloss is popping..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i literally laughed out loud on this one.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I kinda hope Hov "Ethers" her in an upcoming Radio Spot...Shes not worth a few Bars...
laugh.gif
A 40 year old man ethering a 17 yr old female would be lame.
eek.gif

if thats her real age, she has aged HORRIBLY
sick.gif

i thought she was in her thirties atleast

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Rjwco

NJstress03 wrote:
why was lil mama even invited to the VMA's? she is a nobody...
maybe because she works for MTV?
grin.gif

what you mean like a custodian right?
roll.gif

judge on Americas best dance crew...and her judging itself is terrible. "Yo that was hawt, yall stepped it up and brought it. yall keepin it real" etc

TRUTH!
laugh.gif
i can't stand her

..........is this really that serious for her to be having an apology interview?
laugh.gif

seems like everything is getting blown out of proportion from the show.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

judge on Americas best dance crew...and her judging itself is terrible. "Yo that was hawt, yall stepped it up and brought it. yall keepin it real" etc
and i appreciate that

I can see the Hov bar now..

"you rap *!%@ outta place, just a bunch of lil mamas"

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Why was Lil Mama even there? She was never nominated for any sort of award for any sort of measurable musical accomplishment whatsoever. She was barely a one-hit-wonder. She's a randomly placed judge on a cable television show. What made her think she had any business being on a stage with an artist of any type is beyond me.

Epic fail.

New York peoples egos are super huge.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yo Alicia keys is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life...cream of the crop sperm/
lmfao....huh?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom