Lil Mouse - 100 Bars vol. FLAMES

dat yung boi straight gassin

lol if i was lit right now, id prolly watch this like 3 times in a row get stuck zone off and catch myself like damn dis boi is goin INNNNN lmao

ad libs got me dyin aint he like 12 years old :smh: :pimp:

BEEN BALLIN SINCE DA 2ND GRADE

LIKE A PENNY I WANT HEAD

:x :x :x

Last edited:
This is flames 
pimp.gif

Shooting like Ginobli 

Balling like I'm Kobe

s/o to my roadies

they killin if you owe me

YOUNG BOY 
eek.gif

YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION

also i can see the generation of shooters being spiteful towards this kid....word of advice to him....move when 

you get that check lmao

Last edited:
^yes

Thought this dude was finished. Can't entertain him again. Somebody else needs to hop on both this and that Get Smoked beat.

Youngin progress is crazy if he writing his own ****. If lil man live long enough, he gonna be a problem

Lil Mouse gone **** around and get smoked.

They shot 49 people over the weekend in Chicago.

Last edited:
man if he wasnt 13 & talkin bout all them guns he could prolly do sumthin. if he stay on it tho he gon be the truth when he bout 20

He was goin In....but he is a kid...I mean i know chicago is like a war zone but he is still a kid..but good song

Other than the fact that he's 13 nothing about this **** is impressive at all.......... the ***** named every NBA player he could think of and made a reference to shooting directly after

Other than the fact that he's 13 nothing about this **** is impressive at all.......... the ***** named every NBA player he could think of and made a reference to shooting directly after

we're not here for lyricism.. The Jay Z HGMC thread is that way - - - - - - - - ->

We here for the HAM factor.

Last edited:
that's what i'm basing this off and there are literally dozens upon dozens of tracks in this lane that are IDENTICAL to this

Back
Top Bottom