Lil Rob Appreciation Thread

mark madsen

Banned
The best latino rapper ever and most consistent, considering he's been dropping hot music ever since 1992.

I might get some hate for this one but theres a few that agree with me on this one.

Lil Rob > Big Pun 

laugh.gif

I found this real funny for some reason.

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

The best latino rapper ever and most consistent, considering he's been dropping hot music ever since 1992.

I might get some hate for this one but theres a few that agree with me on this one.

Lil Rob > Big Pun 
indifferent.gif

cmon son theres way better chicano rappers let alone latin rappers....

roll.gif
 better than Pun? omg seriously you need to chill with that. I mean to each his own, but NAH HOMIE. You must be trippin.
I'm from South SD and Im Mexican and he gets no love from me and my homies. The majority of his fans are females.
Sick Jacken is one the best "latino" mc's but Pun (rip) is a legend in Hip Hop and not just the Latino Rap community.

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Originally Posted by Luckyiam619

I'm from South SD and Im Mexican and he gets no love from me and my homies.

indifferent.gif
  he put you guys on the map and thats the love you show back 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He didn't put SD nor Mexicans on the Map. If you're from SD it's a known fact that Lil Rob isn't a real gangsta and the part of town he's from isn't no hood.
Granted he has some catchy hooks but to me he's not the best let alone better than PUN. 
Jayo Felony was the 1st SD artist signed to a major (def Jam). So he put SD on the map.
I got more love for Mitchy Slick than Lil Rob.

*in that summer nights video there is a part where it shows Highland Avenue and Price Breakers. I live a block away from there.
He isn't from my part of town so I don't know why he has to front acting like he is from National City. That video also shows Whitter Blvd and thats in East LA.
Dude fronts for La Raza too much.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Lil Rob is a fake cholo clown

your not welcome in the music section anymore bro.

people on here may disagree with me about lil rob but they all agree with me that you ruined the music form.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Lil Rob is a fake cholo clown

your not welcome in the music section anymore bro.

people on here may disagree with me about lil rob but they all agree with me that you ruined the music form.
Aww, did I hurt your feelings? Pobrecito..Get off the computer and go put on your brown pride bandana, and ride your lowrider bike somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom