Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "ETERNAL ATAKE (DELUXE)" Out Now!

Melanin_manson

formerly i-owns2
Joined Jul 22, 2015
I keep it on rotation joint got some songs 

Started listening to him cause of young thug

Paradise

7am

Yamborghini Dream Ft thug

Right Now

Queso Ft Wiz

Wit My Crew & 1987

Joined Aug 22, 2011
BOUT TIME SOMEONE MADE THIS THREAD! Was too lazy to do it myself lol. But I was sold on dude ever since I heard All Night & Banned From TV

$tacy

formerly willchamberlain
Joined Nov 24, 2012
I'm not writing him off cuz I don't dislike him, but e erythromycin g about him screams d league young thug. Like I see 0 originality, but he's cool I guess. I gotta a give it time, I heard a couple joints I like big racks and top.

Joined Sep 5, 2006
Luv is rage is my ****..... People calling him an industry plant

Which sounds about right lol

Doesn't matter to me though

in search of

Banned
Joined Jan 28, 2016
Young Thug really ushered in the zest era. He only been rapping for a few years and already got sons in the game. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.

Joined Dec 29, 2012
Dumber is prolly his hardest **** followed by Top

Repped OP for making this thread, besides a few dudes from the Thug thread I didn't think people would **** with bruh :lol:

Last edited:

OTG

formerly eastside slim
Joined May 5, 2013
another wannabe atl *****

Last edited:

$tacy

formerly willchamberlain
Joined Nov 24, 2012
another wannabe atl ***** :x  
When I found out dude was from Philly I was amazed. I just knew they found him in the A somewhere or a city close to it. Dude literally studied thug from the looks, swag, music and cashing in.

Joined Nov 6, 2012
Can't have an Uzi thread without the older uzi tracks

And finally that new flame with Carti

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now