Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "Pink Tape" Out June 30th!

:lol: at EyeSeeSoles

I don't think Uzi gay, he gotta girl. If anything he bi but i still doubt that
He is type zesty tho, that trolling Young Thug got to him lmao

:lol: at EyeSeeSoles

I don't think Uzi gay, he gotta girl. If anything he bi but i still doubt that
He is type zesty tho, that trolling Young Thug got to him lmao

:rofl: at he not gay he bi. He got some bangers regardless of who he smashing or letting smash him

Man I look at some of these young cats like Young Thug, Uzi and Shy Glizzy and wonder what the hell is going on with that generation.

Boy got 93 Unlimited sugar in his tank.

I wonder how cool yall gonna be when these dudes start really pushing this movement. Yall like to pretend like yall don't care now but when young thug start talking about sucking *****...i wanna see yall bop your head and pretend like he didnt say what he said
And na when he start saying some other **** like that then im done. Cant even listen to female rappers who do that ****...

Man I look at some of these young cats like Young Thug, Uzi and Shy Glizzy and wonder what the hell is going on with that generation.

I do too

I wonder how cool yall gonna be when these dudes start really pushing this movement. Yall like to pretend like yall don't care now but when young thug start talking about sucking *****...i wanna see yall bop your head and pretend like he didnt say what he said

You have an elaborate imagination :lol:

MAALY AND CANNON PRODUCED
Listened to this on repeat last night. Pretty good song 
pimp.gif

Boy got 93 Unlimited sugar in his tank.

**** is really The Boondocks real life

He def influenced by Thugga, but he way more tolerable than him though

I enjoyed Luv is Rage from beginning to end...can't say that about a young thug project. 

Back
Top Bottom