Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "Pink Tape" Out June 30th!

*Scratches head while pondering*

:rofl: you a funny dude Dipset. If you dont mess with it then coo. I mess with most of Uzi stuff cause its hella catchy over good & at times different production. He can be extra simple with it at times but his flow switching & crooning are top notch in his lane and hes only getting started

Also thats still my least favorite song on that tape lol

Last edited:
I remember seeing him perform about 2 years ago. Didn't even know who he was, realized he was in the crowd near me before seeing him on stage. His set was popping. Had people on stage and the crowd rocking.

dude has such a boring personality. It's a shame cause his music makes it seem like he has a more exciting personality. It's the same thing with Young Thug.

Finally gave it some spins , I'm feeling most of it he has a lot of potential. I'll be checking for more in the future

dude has such a boring personality. It's a shame cause his music makes it seem like he has a more exciting personality. It's the same thing with Young Thug.
I wouldn't say that they are boring, they seem shy honestly.

You can tell they are the type that are more comfortable talking and being themselves around family and close friends.

Ya'll wildin', All My Chains BEEN hard... joint is TOUGH in the whip.

Jawn tough but i like the rest of that mixtape more...Banned From TV is my ish & i never hear anyone talk bout that song lol

Also Uzi gon be in Philly at TLA on March 30th...im trying to go lol

Ya'll wildin', All My Chains BEEN hard... joint is TOUGH in the whip.

Jawn tough but i like the rest of that mixtape more...Banned From TV is my ish & i never hear anyone talk bout that song lol

Also Uzi gon be in Philly at TLA on March 30th...im trying to go lol

Confession time, I haven't listened to Banned From TV :lol:

I literally start the mixtape at Yamborghini Dream and let it run from there every time.

I don't listen to much of this new "young" rap but I've heard this guy in a few interviews....he seems to romanticize the "rockstar" lifestyle and I've heard him say on 3 occasions say "I'm GG Allin".. I'd say this guy really is trying too hard (ironically JUST like GG Allin). He surely can rap and might actually be good if he grew up and learned to just be himself instead of this image he's trying to portray.

On a side note, speaking from actually having seen GG perform 2 times at the Gas Station, I can't wait to hear about Lil Uzi Vert throwing  his poop at the crowd mid-concert.

Sucks that I'm missing him and Carti tomorrow 
mad.gif

I literally start the mixtape at Yamborghini Dream and let it run from there every time.

:x you buggin :lol:

That WHOLE mixtape is tough, listen to it from the top. Banned From TV prob my fav Uzi song. Its between that song & Finessin Hearts

:x you buggin :lol:

That WHOLE mixtape is tough, listen to it from the top. Banned From TV prob my fav Uzi song. Its between that song & Finessin Hearts

I always skip Safe House and Yamborghini but that tape is fire

*Scratches head while pondering*

:rofl: you a funny dude Dipset. If you dont mess with it then coo. I mess with most of Uzi stuff cause its hella catchy over good & at times different production. He can be extra simple with it at times but his flow switching & crooning are top notch in his lane and hes only getting started

Also thats still my least favorite song on that tape lol

:lol: Nah, if you like it. i'm fine wit' that. No hate on this side...

Yamborghini dreams go bro. The turn might be happening but then again thug made that joint.

Back
Top Bottom