Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "Pink Tape" Out June 30th!

Yamborghini dreams go bro. The turn might be happening but then again thug made that joint.

Thug did make that joint but give son a REAL chance lol. Im sure you like his stuff. Luv Is Rage was fire from front to back & that other song him & Thug got, Yea Ho, is good too

So the Uzi x Cart concert was od lit.

Even the opening acts weren't that bad, I had no clue who they were but the crowd was still rockin.

The venue was mad small, but I liked the vibe some people were pretty much on the stage and the threatened to stop the show a few times
laugh.gif

I don't listen to Carti much, so all I know is he performed Fetti and Broke Boi and maybe 5-7 more songs.

Then Uzi came out to Big Racks.

He performed JuiceMan , WDYW, On My Line, Count Dem Rolls, Dej Loaf, RIght Now, Money Longer , Moist, Top, All My Chains, So Hit, Left Right with Carti.

The show ended weird though Uzi and his crew just walked off of the stage while the music was playing. Not sure if they stopped the show or if they went over on the time *shrugs*.

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh:

This dude show is sold out in Dallas tonight and Houston tomorrow... I've never had an issue getting tickets to a show in Dallas my entire life, until today. On a Tuesday at that? I'm still going to pull up with cash and that loud to see if I can't finesse my way in.

Dallas **** with the underground ATL scene TOUGH, seem like Carti was doing a show there every other week last year :lol:

Unotheactivist (one of the openers), Lil Yachty, etc just did a big show there a few weeks ago too

That's not even taking into account Uzi and his own buzz :lol:

Im seeing that Lil Yatchty boul name everywhere lol. I gotta listen to him but he aint really impress me like that. And damn im kinda scared the Philly show gon be sold out by time i get tix lol

That lil yachty kid got a catchy voice. He sound like mase w/ a sore throat.

God is wild funny style tho. Ian Connor got too much influence on these young boys

Last edited:
Ahhh, you hipp. Never Switch Up been on repeat since it dropped.

I'm going to Rolling Loud everything already booked. They are saying 21 Savage is going to be added.

Last edited:
Queso and yamborghini dream the joints that were kept. Them 2 joints undeniable.

I cant mess with Yachty cuz of his flow& voice. Jawn is trash. Sound like a lil kid trying to rap on tracks smh

Last edited:
Super Saiyan so gah damn tough :smh: Don't try me yeah, clip on Limousine yeah :pimp:

Oh and a sleeper on LUV Is Rage is 1987, it starts at the 3:53 mark of Wit My Crew X 1987, joint mad smooth. Regular ******* is boring :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom