Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "Pink Tape" Out June 30th!

Super Saiyan so gah damn tough :smh: Don't try me yeah, clip on Limousine yeah :pimp:

Oh and a sleeper on LUV Is Rage is 1987, it starts at the 3:53 mark of Wit My Crew X 1987, joint mad smooth. Regular ******* is boring :pimp:

Told u the beginning of that mixtape still fire. Will letting his hate for dude cloud his judgement on this mixtape smh. Uzi got next whether ppl like it or not

I'm not even hating. I'm so stuck on those 2 tracks I don't wanna hear more right now. Just left the dealership in my new joint slamming queso. That **** and yamborghini dream been the only 2 songs I listen too.

Vertical needs to drop that Look At How Froze joint, snippet is flames

Fam... the following snippet sound so cold too, I already know this joint going to be mean for the summer;

Told my girl that the world could be yours... Number one rule don't listen to \|/hores :pimp:

Last edited:
That snippet is filthy 
sick.gif

No, you been playing yourself for even listening to anything that has to do with Hot 97 in 2016

in his defense he is a legit NYC cat

ill allow it, NH as a truck driver you don't listen to satellite radio in 2016 though? you wylin'

Kinda tight I just found out his Philly show this Wednesday sold out the day it went on sale. Guess I have to grab Roots Picnic tix asap.

Kinda tight I just found out his Philly show this Wednesday sold out the day it went on sale. Guess I have to grab Roots Picnic tix asap.

You should have known his hometown would sell out dummy quick.

I don't remember it selling out THAT fast cuz i had a couple days to figure out if I was goin or not but by time i did, they was gone lmao. Hate my friends limited music taste lol

What are some essentials? Heard 'Counting' the other day and I'm digging the sound. Put me up on game NT.

What are some essentials? Heard 'Counting' the other day and I'm digging the sound. Put me up on game NT.
LUV is Rage mixtape, Left Right , Money Longer, Juiceman, Dej Loaf, Horse, He Did It,

Count Dem Rolls, Pressure, So Hit, Finessing Hearts, No Wait, WDYW , On My Line , Motorola

Yoooooo why the remove the Uzi & Young Thug Racks video from YouTube?

That was my **** :smokin

Back
Top Bottom