Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "Pink Tape" Out June 30th!

Means nothing. X is trash. When you have buzz because of doing stupid ****, that's how you know it's true.
Have you listened to the album? It's not all just noise like look at me he actually has talent that can excel in the music business

took ur girl made her slow dance looked at her mom like no ma'am:emoji_no_entry_sign: slide in the A inna lamb run up on me it wont jam:emoji_boom::emoji_boom::emoji_boom:

LEONARDO DICAPRIO!

giphy.gif

LEONARDO DICAPRIO!

giphy.gif

Brittany must've really hurt this dude bad although he said she didn't

Y'all think it was smart for Canon and Drama from releasing the album when everybody wanted it months ?

I like this album, made me a fan and I started listening to his older projects as well.

Sauce it up and no sleep leak :pimp:

Unfazed :pimp::pimp: XO

Abel could've came way harder than he did. Felt like he phoned that one in but it was still cool.

Finally got around to listening to the album and it's fire he delivered

Yeah got better with every listen. Only song I skip sometimes is Malfunction, other than that, it's a beginning to end listen for me.

The abel joint the weakest joint on there imo

Who ever said he phoned it in is on the money.

Son sent over some throwaway vocals

yo, this ish is fire. Ive been bumping it for a week straight. Ive only ever listened to a handful of uzi songs too.

Get Dior discounts from my cougar :smokin

Xxx>yachty

Jags > Browns

Damn dude really got fans like that. **** on Yachty's sales. **** on Thug's sales.

Cause he struck a chord with people that also like Future and Gucci Mane. I still think he's trash, but he's tolerable when he's not squealing and using autotune, and it also helps his beats are better than those two bums. Yachty is all but gone, and Young Thug is still desperate. Maybe he'll go fake gay again or something.

Back
Top Bottom