Lil Uzi Vert Thread - "Pink Tape" Out June 30th!

No Sleep Leak

undertaker-fan-reaction-gifs-of-wrestling-fans-being-wrestling-fans.gif

This. Don cannon did his thang for real. That beat is ridiculous

And sauce it up too :pimp:

Is asap that bad to where uzi is just washing him effortlessly or is uzi just that nice with it

Asap never really been that good. Just always had nice production

Lil Uzi Vert's "XO Tour Llife" went from SoundCloud castaway to number seven on the Billboard Hot 100 and a double-platinum certification, solidifying the Philly rapper as a bonafide star. If you were wondering how much Uzi made from streams of the song, a new Vulture profile of the Spotify playlist RapCaviar, gave a figure: $900,000, according to "industry sources."

The figure, which does not include purchases, is a fraction compared to the haul of Uzi's label Atlantic, which reportedly will take home close to $4.5 million since the song's initial release in March. Uzi's cut is taken from this sum.

"XO Tour Llife" has amassed 1.3 billion stream worldwide, and "is not going anywhere," according to Spotify's Tuma Basa, the company's global programming head of hip-hop and curator of RapCaviar.

https://www.thefader.com/2017/09/13/lil-uzi-vert-xo-tour-llif3-streams-how-much

flameassss!! Maxo reppin the H :pimp:

The flow on no sleep leak >> :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I think the reason I like it so much it is reminds me of autotune slurring drugged out wayne from like 08-11 :lol: only with better production since beats are better than they've ever been

Man is taking the top spot when it comes to these new dudes :pimp:
Word. Him and Kodak imo. Uzi's music is more enjoyable to me but Kodak is head and shoulders above them other dudes' rapping ability.

Word. Him and Kodak imo. Uzi's music is more enjoyable to me but Kodak is head and shoulders above them other dudes' rapping ability.

Kodak is hit or miss. Dudes bars are trash sometimes. He straight ruined that a boogie song. Horrible verse. But he got some nice stuff too that I've heard . Don't think I'll be able to give one of his projects a full listen though.

Back
Top Bottom