LIL WAYNE FACES UP TO 15 YEARS IN PRISON IF CONVICTED

If he gets 15 years I will run outside in my boxers and climb on my neighbors roof and threaten to jump.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Man some of you dudes are lame for wishing jail time on this dude, how fake can yall be that's just wrong, I wouldn't wish jail time on no man
I would

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Man some of you dudes are lame for wishing jail time on this dude, how fake can yall be that's just wrong, I wouldn't wish jail time on no man

The hugely popular "Lollipop" singer sat in the courtroom in a black leather jacket, blue jeans and black-rimmed glasses as giddy fans whispered about asking for his autograph.

The nerve.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by alcapone

If he gets 15 years I will run outside in my boxers and climb on my neighbors roof and threaten to jump.
grin.gif

I'm gonna be jumping for joy if he gets 15. This is the best possible thing that could happen to music.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by alcapone

grin.gif

I'm gonna be jumping for joy if he gets 15. This is the best possible thing that could happen to music.

smokin.gif
best thing that could happen for music possibly and most def the best thing that could happen to mankind if dude jumps off the roof take the ratchet go home and just chris benoit

Saying the cop didn't smell what he said he smelled is the weakest defense on record... Impossible to prove and nobody will take your word over acop's.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

The hugely popular "Lollipop" singer sat in the courtroom in a black leather jacket, blue jeans and black-rimmed glasses as giddy fans whispered about asking for his autograph.

The nerve.

Word.

I honestly dont care if he does 15.

If this was any of us, we would have been in jail already.

Back
Top Bottom