Lil Wayne (feat. Eminem) - Drop the World

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I was waiting on the "y'all only hyping it 'cause it's Eminem" guys to come in as usual.
laugh.gif

I aint even usually "that guy" but come on seriously yall.
It sounded like yall typed your comments without even listening to his verse on some blind affection %**%.

I actually like this beat for what it is. Hopefully some better rappers do their thing on it.

Wayne was decent.

laugh.gif
@ that effect for Em's intro. I haven't heard that from him in awhile. Em's verse was better than Wayne's but it wasn't anythingspecial for Em at all. It felt like he wanted to go longer.

No reason to hype either one of their verses.

WOW...this song is straight HEAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how the $%!+ are you guys hating on this song? This is one of the best Weezy songs i've heard in awhile and Em SPITS on this...

-I love the beat

-Wayne came correct lyrically... Em did what he does best, out-shined his collaborator off of pure technique

-the duality of both approaches makes for good music

-the song is appreciated

-I'm neither a Wayne or Em stan

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Only reason Em did this track with wayne is for promotion of R2

here we go...and you know this cuz you live with eminem and he tells you these things...riiiight.
laugh.gif

wheres neighborhood ol salty $%!....talkin bout they was never gon do a song then when it was announced "em will embarrass wayne" and all that!+%%....
tongue.gif

although i cant lie...im kinda salty he aint save this collabo for C4 and make it on some rap !+%%
ohwell.gif

Still
pimp.gif

The best I've heard Wayne in years but his verses still weren't that nice though. Eminem's verse was nice but it sounded a little lazy, half #@%verse but he still had the better verse. The first 20 seconds I'm just listening like what is Wayne talking about, trying to come off sounding deep but itsounds ridiculous

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Meh...
eyes.gif
Not feeling this rock #%+!

this +$!$ BARELY rock... i mean seriously... whats so rock about it?

its cool tho... its actually a song from lil wayne instead of just random meaningless verses... i can !%#% wit it...

This song is one of the few times I can really mess wit Wayne lately, but Em went in on him
smh@Em

Back
Top Bottom