Lil Wayne ft. Drake & Future - B****** Love Me (Prod. Mike Will)

Live!!! Mr carter does it yet a again...future was a nice addition. Could left drake outta this one

although yesterday was the first time I heard this song..for some reason I think Ive heard it before..weird

This is what I wanna hear, Tune. "No Worries" is a banger and now this is a banger. *Patiently waits for CDQ version*

I'm convinced some of you ****** live at your desktop PC and have no sense of enjoyment. This will murder clubs and its catchy as hell, what bars do you really want dude to spit on something like this

I'm convinced some of you ****** live at your desktop PC and have no sense of enjoyment. This will murder clubs and its catchy as hell, what bars do you really want dude to spit on something like this

Man sthu. The song is generic af. Drake/Future could've said anything in that cadence and Wayne could've spit anything (as he normally does nowadays) and ya'll would eat it up. There's nothing special about this song other than another dope beat from Mike Will. Its a Wayne song and he's easily the most expendable part. Could've put almost any rapper in the game right now in that slot with better results.

Back
Top Bottom