LIL WAYNE... he can't be this dumb Vol: False Flagging

Let me start by saying, this track is pretty wack.

I only checked for it because it has Mitchy Slick, a well known and reputable triple OG Blood from San Diego, and Wayne a false flaggin b-pup from New Orleans where bloods don't even exist, are on it, TOGETHER.

Seems like Wayne is too dumb to know he was getting dissed on the third verse and basically used to make the track popular.
smh.gif

Wonder if dude is going to keep getting extorted like this...

He gets the co sign from Game, Suge, and Mack 10. Who got more rank then them? Wayne is like the blood spokesman. He got mad young boys false claimin in miami

This gang +!% really irritates me now.... As if its cool to be 30 and willing to give up your life for a color

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Why was Tyga in the video ??
YM artist from CA, that's the only reason I can think of but.

This gang +!% really irritates me now.... As if its cool to be 30 and willing to give up your life for a color
I feel the same way. I got Blue Barkleys, Red J's, Yellow/Gold J's, Green Bo's, guess I wouldn't survive aey

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

From the outside looking in, I can see how/why you can feel that way, but imagine growing up in a family that's all banged out, in a banged out neighborhood where all of your "role models" are banged out. It's kinda hard to separate yourself from a culture if that's what you grew up in. Gangs are basically tribes. Imagine telling a Zulu, that he's dumb for being 30 and still a proud Zulu.

I've never banged, but have known enough of these guys to know how it works and why it continues. Besides that, most of these older cats don't even bang like that, but they still have pride for their set.

I know it sounds silly, but that's just the way it is...

On another note, yeah the track is doo doo.

For those saying it's possibly reaching...

Line by line

And since I been around and +++* about protecting communities, I wanted to be down and the homies sent me on shooting spress,
Where I'm from, if you ain't did that, you ain't no Blood, just like if you ain't wash (murk) no Ns, you ain't no thug... (pretty obvious)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He say Soowoop in his raps, that don't mean +++*, you ain't do nothin when ya homies got lit up by them crips...[/color] (talking about when Baby and Slim got
checked by 40 Gloc and wouldn't jump out the ride)

As far as Game, Mack 10 and Suge co-signing Wayne, you really think !#@+!! still banging give a %%%* about that?

I'll find out for sure if it's a reach on Monday.

How does anything in the Music forum effect our lives?
eyes.gif

I'm from New Orleans and have been living in San Diego for a while, so I find this interesting. I know for a fact that there are no Bloods in the N.O.

It's sad that Wayne is portraying a false image of banging. Going too far? Nah, I just see one of Mitchy's homies/rappers on the regular, so I'ma ask him about it.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Seems like Wayne is too dumb to know he was getting dissed on the third verse and basically used to make the track popular.
smh.gif
ThunderChunk69 wrote:
THE REAL TRAGEDY IS THERE ARE NO DARK GIRLS IN THE VIDEO!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They're Bloods... Gotta stick with the REDbones...

Back
Top Bottom