Lil Wayne - Prom Queen Teaser Trailer

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Why is it terrible?
to think i actually respected some of your taste in music
indifferent.gif

Dude just asked a question
laugh.gif
. I can't knock what he's doing. All you people are just hating for the sake of hating. You act like you wouldn'ttry to make music for people to buy. We all know how many albums your favorite rappers sell. It's a business people.

mad hate. he's a music junkie.

he loves music and if he feels like he wants to play the guitar and make music like that then so be it.

just dont listen to it then, simple as that.

btw im a wayne fan and i dont like some of the things he does but he can play the guitar.

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

mad hate. he's a music junkie.

he loves music and if he feels like he wants to play the guitar and make music like that then so be it.

just dont listen to it then, simple as that.

btw im a wayne fan and i dont like some of the things he does but he can play the guitar.
I had to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Why is it terrible?
to think i actually respected some of your taste in music
indifferent.gif

Why you upset?

you guys offended? nah but Ieveryone knows Wayne does not want to be doing this hes just trying to get money and I cant knock that

Originally Posted by renkxedik

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by renkxedik

IF the real video is anything like this, then this is gonna do big numbers SMH
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

care to explain?
think of it as the blockbuster effect ...... they show you a couple hot scenes and immediately you're thinking man this is gonna be %$$ ....... think 300 overall joint got a couple hot scenes but it aint really what it was hyping it up to be

- That clip got me thinking of old GnR and Rage videos, where you're
eek.gif
eek.gif
all geeked out thinking man there goes a bunch of ROCKSTARS ....... then when you add in Wayne's mystique and that the song actually got a decent guitar riff equals that
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
from female fans

ehhhh.. im not sure i fully dig what ya saying but.. i believe fans will buy the record based on loyalty+ quality of material > music videos production& cameos.
wink.gif

im not a fan of wayne, but i actually think this would be a good.... if it was sung by a real singer because lil wayne by no means made for this

Back
Top Bottom