Lil Wayne @ U of O Oct. 6

Just found this out...

Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, and Charlie Murphy will be performing at Mac Court on Saturday Oct. 6.

I'll definitely be going, never thought Lil Wayne would be coming to perform at my school, haha.

Tickets are kinda expensive, $45-$65..but since I won't hafto pay anything for gas, parking, hotel, ect. it seems worth it.

I'm not sure if I wanna be on the floor or in the seats...the Mac Court seats are pretty close to the court so they might be nice...plus they're cheaper.

Anyone at U of O or close by gonna go?

Team Pacific Northwest​

That sounds sick, hopefully by the time I move up to Oregon, I'll be able to see it.
That Bryce Taylor is so hot right now...

Franco F R S H Shade ... Too Fresh

THE QUACK ATTACK IS BACK

Why would a school ever charge that much for a concert? I'm sure they could have found more money in the budget to lower ticket prices. Nobody will go, gauranteed. Juvenile was supposed to play a bar in Pullman back in '03 and tickets were only $20. I covered the concert for the paper and literally 10 people showed up. They had to just let people in free eventually. Juvenile ended up not performing, of course.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Make sure you get floor seats the acoustics are beyond terrible in the building so you want to make sure you are close With that being said cant wait it will be so sick

Oh jeez.

:lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

ill be there already bought my ticket floor seat yea
nWo
new world order
"When im high i cant see straight, my eyes chinky and a huge smile on my face" -me

laugh out loud..... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

yeah his @#%$ got arrested in Boise...if your lil wayne how the @#%$ do you get arrested in Boise Idaho? He's got to have more people standing on stage with him than they have cops.
Team Flashing Lights​

Back
Top Bottom