Lil Wayne Walks All Over US Flag Vol. Another Wayne Thread

Holyyyy crap! I this thread can't be life. "The US is a Continent" LOL...WOW! You know continental and continent is different right? Just saying.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

*goes back to listening to yeezus*

Trash *** album.

ibp3CZ5jHTHjuu.gif

A continent is one of several very large landmasses on Earth. They are generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, with up to seven regions commonly regarded as continents—they are (from largest in size to smallest): Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia.

:rofl: Must be summer time with all the kids in here!

But back on topic, Lil Wayne has the right to step on the American flag if he chooses to.

I'm pretty sure many rebel rockers did it before him.

There only messing with him cause he's a black rapper.
Lmfao my dude just tried to slide the thread back on track on the sly after he was the one who changed the subject 
roll.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: Why didn't dude just act like he was trolling/joking? The magnitude of the L was increased tenfold when he tried to explain himself

But back on topic, Lil Wayne has the right to step on the American flag if he chooses to.

I'm pretty sure many rebel rockers did it before him.

There only messing with him cause he's a black rapper.

Lmfao my dude just tried to slide the thread back on track on the sly after he was the one who changed the subject 
roll.gif

Dude tried to include race by sayin black lulz that aint finna save u

LOL this why you gotta be skeptical in taking advice from NT. Now I know why iLLest decided to trust his gut vs listen to NT. :smh: :rofl:

Didn't even read the article, but **** this guy and **** his music. And that doesn't even have anything to do with him stepping on the flag.

Back
Top Bottom