Lime in your Corona??? Yay or Nay

I don't think Corona is particuarly good I would much rather have quite a few other beers including other more authentic "Mexican" beers like DosEquis or Negra Modelo. But honestly I think the lime and salt in Corona is like the orange wedge in Blue Moon, its just how it's served because it tastesbetter that way...

I'll drink it without, but Corona with salt and lime is
pimp.gif

Someone here on NT said it's also good with Grenadine in it...I forget who it was though.

Via Wiki:

"Keith Villa of Molson Coors admitted the orange slice garnish was mostly for attention-getting when Blue Moon is served in a bar."

Corona is just like any other beer, the lime adds a different kick and leaves the after taste less bitter. Some people like it, others dont...Its more of agimmicky thing than "a real way to drink" the stuff.

i was asking cuz i just seen some dudes take 5 to 10min trying to get the beer right... They had to cut the lime squeeze a little, some salt not too much or itwill foam up. Damn im done waiting to toast with you. NO fruit in my beer

There should be a man law prohibiting the adding of fruit flavors to beer, if you can't take the bitter after taste of beer like a man then don't drinkit....

Originally Posted by 745i

There should be a man law prohibiting the adding of fruit flavors to beer, if you can't take the bitter after taste of beer like a man then don't drink it....

that's the thing. corona is a terrible beer.

Triple H said 'no fruit in beer'...and homie carry a sledgehammer...ill pass on the lime thx lol

Back
Top Bottom