Limited Edition - A New Beginning

stopped by today around 5 but you guys were out. i might shoot through tomorrow before i go house hunting.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Those are nice shirts...^^ How much? I like the orange joints.. altho I probably wouldn't wear the 8's..but who knows...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Rock, We actually just got in the shirts for the pea pods(also has orange and r my fav 8's so far....i know, i know what about the aqua's, i like them 2, but i love the pods.) and some others. I'll post em n a sec. Yeah, i like SneakTip a lot, the Dr. doom shirts are real nice, i like the way the put a part of each shoe from the Spizzike into the face(try n find each shoe part), whether one is a fan of the spizzikes or not, i think most would agree that the dr. doom shirt is at least creative. Let me know if u need anything, we got u!

WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay
www.limitededitioninc.com/
www.limitededitioninc.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/limitededitioninc/
www.wheredyougetthose.com/shop

Got the PM.. will def. be lookin you up...I will be wearin that joint on Campus Word to mos def.

Will they be creating a shirt for the Splattered Spizike?

Paypal? Credit Card? Online Purchase? Put me down...

XXL please...
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

paypal, credit card, online,we accept it all(lol). Just let me know, SneakTip makes up to 3XL, so the XXL is no prob, just let me know the color way/shirt n we'll get it straight for u.
By, splattered spizzike, i take it u are referring to the "cement" spizzike that releases end of nov or dec(cant remember). , i think they do have something, i'll have to check and see when it ships, i'll keep you posted...

WASHINGTON ********
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

My Bad.. I meant the DTRT Spizzie's... was there a shirt done for those?

I am going to try and hook this up now.. on the white/ Orange joint... send me a link to paypal and its done done.

rocky88@comcast.net

Money Sent...

Thanks..

Between you guys with these shirts and Duk-ki over at Major.. I will be a walking Bill Board in Beaverton on Campus..

Theres been so much going on with the store, its hard to keep everyone updated. A lot of people have been asking about whats new with the store, so heres a quick little Q&A for y'all:

WHATS ON SALE?
1.) We need to make room for the mass amount of products coming in the store this season, so ultimately that means you guys get great deals.
10% on ALL SHOES and 25% on ALL CLOTHES (excluding new products)
We also have a box filled with various T-shirts for only ($20-$25) IN-STORE ONLY FOR NOW.

What new accounts has the store got?BLOG :wink:
wink.gif

What events has the store been involved in?September 07 1st Friday video5/04/07 1st Friday @ LTD/ED :lol:
laugh.gif
Trey Songs in-storeBLOG
WASHINGTON ********

You'll see me on the 2nd -- hopefully I'll FINALLY be able to find a shoe in there I don't already have doubles of.

Regardless of the ICE GRILL I get everytime I decide to walk in the store, I appreciate you guys (as well as HENRY, FTWRK, HOSPITALITY) making the "Cap City" a destination.

Jeah.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

:wow:
eek.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

actually, we are in the process of relaunchig the webstore, so we haven't updated any of the new stuff we got in(also, a lot of it sells out pretty quick, so by the time we get everything put up, we have to take it down). You can always call and we can do phone orders, but by the end of the week, we hope to have the new and improved webstore up, and then, yes everything will be there when we get it(as long as we are allowed to sell it online, some stuff is in store only, but we will let everyone know which products that applies to).
LTD/ED
LiveTheDream EveryDay

WASHINGTON ********
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

Got my shirt Guys... SWEET. Will be ordering more.

Thanks.

When the crew gets back from Asia.. I will be rockin this joint!! lol

Back
Top Bottom