Limited Edition - A New Beginning

OHMYGAUWD!!!! That Supply and Demand Shirt is HOT FIYAH!!!!

now THAT would also be nice with some Aquas...

How much Kind sir. I can see now, I am gonna be broke messin with u dudes!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
Hazel, glad u came thru today and we could clear the air, Much respect. We truly appreciate your support.
notMANhonestlysincerelyMyTSharp :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
OHMYGAUWD!!!! That Supply and Demand Shirt is HOT FIYAH!!!!

now THAT would also be nice with some Aquas...

How much Kind sir. I can see now, I am gonna be broke messin with u dudes!!!
Hypebeast, is that you??????Rooooar!Rockdeep
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

The Jrdn apparel brand could def step it up a notch(or tone it down a notch, lol). That said, i've seen a couple items that were pretty decent from them over the last couple years. I really like that shirt that came with the lightning IV's, for instance, but a lot of their stuff is way over the top or just to predicatble. Me personally, i like a subtle but effective use of colors, and simpler designs that stick with the core of the brand(in other words, that classic @#%$) Repeating patterns of the jumpman just dont do it for me, but that's just me, obviously someone(apparently a lot of someone's) like it. I just wonder if it's because their aren't a lot of options so people feel they have to get it becasue the colors do coordinate. I guess we'll see as brands like sneaktip and many others look to fill that niche.
LTD/ED
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay
When you live your dream, u cant sleep!
www.limitededitioninc.com/
www.limitededitioninc.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/limitededitioninc/
www.wheredyougetthose.com/shop

thanks for hittin me back with the pm i appreciate it, ummm any chance you guys have the "Jrod 2" in a 13? or 12?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

da703trailblazer, we dont have the prod 2 u speak of, but we do have the Prod 2 ( style # 315459 101) that's white, black, cement(also a jordan prod, but i believe the NE version) we have it for $86 bucks. We happen to have one left in size 12. I know dominion had the Jrod2 u were lookn for, but on last check(sat) they only had a 7 and a 7.5 left(no help for you obviously, but for anyone else lookn they got it).
WASHINGTON ********
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

Hey.. when they make a shirt that goes with this....

Let me know.. I can ONLY Imagine what it would look like.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

The Soil Clothing Supply n Demand is 30, the "We got a Problem?" is 28, to clarify.

Rock, they did have a DTRT Doom shirt on the order form, i just cant get info on when we should get it. I'll update as info is available to us. But yes, that Dr. Doom is crazy. Great idea, great execution.
LTD/ED
WASHINGTON ********
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

I will be through to see if you guys still have that "supply n demand" shirt in either XL or 2XL. PM me in the morning if you guys do.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Next time I'm in the capital I will be stopping by to see what's going on, great looking site and selection from what I've seen online.

The store has been taking gradual steps forward, so you guys (the consumers) can have a more overall pleasent shopping experience. The online store/website will be premering within the next 6-10 days.The myspace has also been revamped so check it out
:pimp:
pimp.gif
www.myspace.com/limitededitioninc
myspace_10.jpg
WASHINGTON ********

New FUCT!(With Pics This Time)

FUCT X Shawn Mortensen(Google his name if you don't already know his work!)

The Biggie Crewneck also comes as a T-Shirt

As always, we're impressed with the print quality from FUCT, very nice.

Phone Orders Accepted

The Year Of "Iridescent Moonpie" Denim

The embroidery on the back pockets changes depending on the light, from reddish to greenish. These guys have a superior product(for those who like their denima bit flashy) and the craftsmenship is crazy.

ok ben I see you cakin, but yall getting the Rogue Status x adidas 2007 J.A.M. Awards T-shirt??? I'll be through after these holiday hours at work slowdown

Back
Top Bottom