Linda, Linda... Listen To Me

roll.gif
He sounds like a tiny dj khaled
roll.gif

Last edited:
yep, i would have for sure gotten my *** beat if i was talking back for that long.
Hell, after 40secs of that I wouldve gotten the hands :lol:

Yeah, she obviously thought lil dude wasn't doing too much and was hilarious. That's why she whipped the camera out.

My niece call her mom her first name sometimes, cuz she heard it from us.

Yall acting like this is the birth of a supervillain. :lol:

Seriously, some people in here are too uptight lol.

Lil man was tryin to get his point across and it was funny.

funny vid.

but if it was my kid, i would've whoop his ***.

ain't no arguing like that.

this kid will be a problem growing up.
You would "whoop his ***"? :stoneface:

What exactly would that accomplish? That kid is like three years old, not sure if you knew this but humans can't reason correctly at that age

Last edited:
yea its kinda funny and 'cute' and all,
but lil dude probably gets it from his pops.

he's calling his mother by her first name, and is calling her 'honey'
something a husband would do. i mean where would he get 'honey' from?!

that monkey-see, monkey-do effect. he is 3 years old, so he learns from what he sees.
meaning, his parents argue often.

obviously i could be wrong, i could be looking at this just a little bit too much, but whatever.

calling his mother by her first name? where they do that at?? young or not, that right there is disrespectful as hell :lol:

yea its kinda funny and 'cute' and all,
but lil dude probably gets it from his pops.

he's calling his mother by her first name, and is calling her 'honey'
something a husband would do. i mean where would he get 'honey' from?!

that monkey-see, monkey-do effect. he is 3 years old, so he learns from what he sees.
meaning, his parents argue often.

obviously i could be wrong, i could be looking at this just a little bit too much, but whatever.

calling his mother by her first name? where they do that at?? young or not, that right there is disrespectful as hell
laugh.gif
Q: Why does Mateo call you Linda?

A.  This summer we went on a family trip to a theme park.  We came across a lost boy, who could not for the life of him tell us his name or parents’ names. We felt horrible, and as we handed him over to park staff we realized we’d never really told our boys what our names were–they only knew us as Mommy and Daddy. We didn’t want them to ever be in the same situation and not know our names, so we taught them, and they quickly learned. This made Mateo feel a little empowered.

For the most part we are still Mommy and Daddy,  but when he is serious and wants to make sure we are paying attention, we quickly become Linda and Kenneth.

http://blog.uberconference.com/uberspotlight-on-future-negotiations-manager-mr-3-year-old-mateo/

Just read the Q&A in the link above.

The Mother has everything in control, imo just taking a different approach to parenting. The kid isn't cursing nor catching a tantrum, crying. Usually kids of his age would do if they can't get what they want. The will cry it out, till the parents beat the crying out of them. Let him be vocal, let him think. Let him get that cupcake.

A. This summer we went on a family trip to a theme park.  We came across a lost boy, who could not for the life of him tell us his name or parents’ names. We felt horrible, and as we handed him over to park staff we realized we’d never really told our boys what our names were–they only knew us as Mommy and Daddy. We didn’t want them to ever be in the same situation and not know our names, so we taught them, and they quickly learned. This made Mateo feel a little empowered.

For the most part we are still Mommy and Daddy,  but when he is serious and wants to make sure we are paying attention, we quickly become Linda and Kenneth.

interesting.
learning names i get, but would you want to be called by your first name from your kid?
ive got younger fam, that know our names and still call me unlce, and his parents mom/dad etc.

i dont know, i guess its just a respect thing for me :lol:

Last edited:
A. This summer we went on a family trip to a theme park.  We came across a lost boy, who could not for the life of him tell us his name or parents’ names. We felt horrible, and as we handed him over to park staff we realized we’d never really told our boys what our names were–they only knew us as Mommy and Daddy. We didn’t want them to ever be in the same situation and not know our names, so we taught them, and they quickly learned. This made Mateo feel a little empowered.

interesting.
learning names i get, but would you want to be called by your first name from your kid?
ive got younger fam, that know our names and still call me unlce, and his parents mom/dad etc.

i dont know, i guess its just a respect thing for me :lol:

I think it's a culture thing.

I tried calling my mom by her first name once when I was younger and caught the immediate backhand....never again :lol:

It's definitely a respect thing.

:lol:

Adorable.

From what it seems in the video, they were probably arguing over something trivial, mom thought it was funny, and decided to record it.

Had it been anything else I'm pretty sure he would have seen the chancla. :lol:

Last edited:
The kid trying to make a point is cool.
The kid talking over his mother and cutting her off is not.

I've got a 4 year old that whines about everything so this little kid would be cool with me, he'd just need to understand when parents talk you listen.

Kid was on Ellen? 
mean.gif
 and we as an American society reinforce this bull****

So, some of ya'll called your parents by their first name and got hit for it. Pretty hardcore. All my mother said was "What?, Don't call me that" and my father didn't have to worry 'cause I'm a Jr and I hated my name growing up.

Back
Top Bottom