Lindsay Lohan is stupid and delusional Vol. You're reaching, Lohan, you're reaching

*cue kobewhatthef.gif

This lawsuit can't be real. I mean, wow
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, said the actress has the same single-name recognition as Oprah or Madonna.

roll.gif

I can't breath...I can't breeeeeeath

Seriously though
smh.gif
 at this chick.  Hate to see her acting talent go to waste, before she got cracked out, smoked out, dug out, turned out....she was a really good actress

What acting talent??? 
smh.gif

Come dude you never saw the parent trap, freaky friday, or mean girls...FML for having seen all those flicks. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

So when you hear "LINDSAY" (no Lohan)...............it is the equivelant of hearing OPRAH or MADONNA????????????
Really?

Everyone watching that commercial...in that context...knows that was a shot at lohan.  Oprah and Madonna are obv bigger then lindsay but your in denial if you think this commercial just happened to use the name Lindsay for the "Milk addict" baby
yup. Emphasis on the Milk addict part.

When I saw that commercial.....I saw zero correlation between a random white baby named Lindsey and the actual Lindsey Lohan....maybe if the other girls name was Hilary (Duff)...

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

i was watching "Mean Girls" the other night... that is definitely when she peaked and its been all down hill ever since.

Sam Ronson has been terrible for her. She'd be a lot better off if she didn't introduce her to drugs and turn her out.

Anyway, that E-Trade commercial is horrible. The E-Trade babies are no longer funny.

Everytime something like this pops up I can't help but think of how beautiful this girl used to be.

lindsay-lohan-1.jpg

RIP

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

So when you hear "LINDSAY" (no Lohan)...............it is the equivelant of hearing OPRAH or MADONNA????????????
Really?

Everyone watching that commercial...in that context...knows that was a shot at lohan.  Oprah and Madonna are obv bigger then lindsay but your in denial if you think this commercial just happened to use the name Lindsay for the "Milk addict" baby

QFT

Eh...

I saw the commercial and never made that connection. Can't knock her hustle though.

Props to whoever her man is if she hits that lick.

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

i was watching "Mean Girls" the other night... that is definitely when she peaked and its been all down hill ever since.

word. and this is really stupid. 

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Y'all are dumb. You would sue to and she does have name recognition like Oprah and Madonna in the U.S.
naw i'm sorry
laugh.gif

if the baby were named lindsay lohan, sure, ok...but lindsay is too common of a name.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Really?

QFT

I didn't even know she was still alive until this lawsuit s when I heard Lindsey I didn't think Lohan, nor did 99.9% of the american population

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Really?

QFT

I didn't even know she was still alive until this lawsuit s when I heard Lindsey I didn't think Lohan, nor did 99.9% of the american population

If you were playing a word association game with your friends and you said "name the first word that comes in your head when i say this.....Lindsay "Milk Addict"  I am pretty confident that more then .1% of America is going to answer Lohan

Back
Top Bottom