Lindsay Lohan is stupid and delusional Vol. You're reaching, Lohan, you're reaching

[h1]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lohan_such_baby_jVdQWABj9z0MgXzCv1Nh1O[/h1]
Lindsay Lohan wants $100M over E-Trade ad
Cries over E-Trade ad, wants $100M
[h2]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lohan_such_baby_jVdQWABj9z0MgXzCv1Nh1O[/h2]
By KIERAN CROWLEY

The world revolves around Lindsay.

Lindsay Lohan is suingthe financial company E-Trade, insisting that a boyfriend-stealing,"milkaholic" baby in its latest commercial -- who happens to be namedLindsay -- was modeled after her. And she wants $100 million for herpain and suffering, The Post has learned.

The actress filed alawsuit yesterday in Nassau County Supreme Court over the commercialthat debuted during the Super Bowl this year.

The ad -- partof a series starring babies who play the stock market -- features a boyapologizing to his girlfriend via video chat for not calling her thenight before.

030810_Etrade_04050522--300x150.jpg

SPILT MILK: Lindsay Lohan is suing E-Trade, saying the company istrading on her image with a TV ad that debuted during the Super Bowland features a "milkaholic" baby named Lindsay.

SPL161323_004055634--300x300.jpg

"And that milkaholic Lindsay wasn't over?" the baby girl asks him suspiciously.

"Lindsay?" the boy replies, just before a baby girl sticks her head into the frame and slurs, "Milk-a-what?"

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, said the actress has the same single-name recognition as Oprah or Madonna.

"Many celebrities are known by one name only, and E-Trade is using that knowledge to profit," Ovadia said.

"They used the name Lindsay," Ovadia said. "They're using her name as aparody of her life. Why didn't they use the name Susan? This is asubliminal message. Everybody's talking about it and saying it'sLindsay Lohan."

Ovadia wants an injunction to force the spot off the air, and the Lindsay camp wants every last copy of the commercial.

Chris Brown, a spokesman for Grey Group, which produced the spot, isthrowing cold milk on the controversy, saying it "just used a popularbaby name that happened to be the name of someone on the account team."

Ovadia said E-Trade has violated Lohan's rights under New Yorkstate civil-rights law and used her "name and characterization" inbusiness without paying her or getting her approval.

The lawyersaid that since the spot was seen by hundreds of millions of peoplewatching the Super Bowl and Winter Olympics finals, the firm hasgarnered great profits.

She says Lohan is owed $50 million in exemplary damages, plus another $50 million in compensatory damages.

E-Trade could not be reached for comment.

http://www.youtube.com/v/lEXZ2hfD3bU&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/lEXZ2hfD3bU&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/lEXZ2hfD3bU&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/lEXZ2hfD3bU&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Wait a minute..........
Her lawyer said that "she has the same single name recognition as OPRAH OR MADONNA". *DEAD*
Her attorney needs to REACH for a pistol and shoot herself!

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, said the actress has the same single-name recognition as Oprah or Madonna.

roll.gif

I can't breath...I can't breeeeeeath

Seriously though
smh.gif
 at this chick.  Hate to see her acting talent go to waste, before she got cracked out, smoked out, dug out, turned out....she was a really good actress

Y'all are dumb. You would sue to and she does have name recognition like Oprah and Madonna in the U.S.

i love that commercial lol.
she just recently threw a fit because she wasn't allowed in a Dior fashion show because she showed up late, she's wildin

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Y'all are dumb. You would sue to and she does have name recognition like Oprah and Madonna in the U.S.
In what part of the US?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

QFT. In the us when I or anyone i know says the name in general context not referring to friends or family  i immediately think of Lohan.  I would def sue too if i were her.

So when you hear "LINDSAY" (no Lohan)...............it is the equivelant of hearing OPRAH or MADONNA????????????
Really?

Originally Posted by JinKazama

roll.gif

I can't breath...I can't breeeeeeath

Seriously though
smh.gif
 at this chick.  Hate to see her acting talent go to waste, before she got cracked out, smoked out, dug out, turned out....she was a really good actress

What acting talent??? 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

So when you hear "LINDSAY" (no Lohan)...............it is the equivelant of hearing OPRAH or MADONNA????????????
Really?

Everyone watching that commercial...in that context...knows that was a shot at lohan.  Oprah and Madonna are obv bigger then lindsay but your in denial if you think this commercial just happened to use the name Lindsay for the "Milk addict" baby

I think my comments have been misunderstood concerning the matter.I'm ONLY referring to what her ATTORNEY stated and not the contents in the commercial my brother.I never mentioned anything about the commercial itself.
We cool?

i was watching "Mean Girls" the other night... that is definitely when she peaked and its been all down hill ever since.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I think my comments have been misunderstood concerning the matter.I'm ONLY referring to what her ATTORNEY stated and not the contents in the commercial my brother.I never mentioned anything about the commercial itself.
We cool?

lol for sure.  Your def right she is no where near as recognizable, name wise, as Madonna or Oprah.

Chris Brown, a spokesman for Grey Group, which produced the spot, isthrowing cold milk on the controversy, saying it "just used a popularbaby name that happened to be the name of someone on the account team."
Just get him to beat her *!%, she'll drop the suit ...

P.S. You are f'n crazy if you think Lindsay automatically connects with Lohan when said in the U.S. If I said that to anyone I know they would ask for a last name or reply with "Who?". Get real ...

Back
Top Bottom