Lindsay Lohan posing for Playboy, getting a cool milli!

Originally Posted by CAto312

Mean Girls Lindsay...yeah.

Present Lindsay....no

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

fez went and ruined a good thing.. THANK THE LORD, neither him or kevin (culkin) could do the same damage to mila kunis

i bet they gonna white them teeth out... lol

PLAYBOY can make anyone look good... never thought much of Lindsay Lohan anyway..

will check for these lol

but ol girl can miss me with that meth mouth

No. A milli for this pure coke, yellow meth teeth biscuit head.. I'll pass. I miss the thick "mean girl"

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

i do believe a sex tape with the right african american celeb could put her back in the game.
problem is finding the right self-respecting guy who think lindsey is worth knocking down
on camera.

I'll do it for free. Just so I can becaome a pseudo celebrity and end up on Celebrity rehab

This is stupid on Playboy's part considering Lohan posed topless/nude for New York Magazine for reportedly nothing.

Ya act like they are not going to photoshop the %@$% out of her, this is playboy mag!!!...they won't post up anything that can resemblance crackhead Lilo

oh and can we PLEASE stop quoting that teeth pic.. its a little disturbing when it comes out of no where scrolling down the page.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

nah i couldn't knock down lindsey publicly ...EVEN now.
lindsey is a trainwreck, anybody goes near her will be eaten
alive.

...im telling you guys only person can bring her out the gutter
is a rich black celeb with a clean record and nothing lose.

team kardashian knows.

WUT?...but Kim was a stylist and a socialite before Ray J....the sex tape just gave her a boost, as far as being known by general public....ya act like she owes EVERYTHING to that event in her life.

Back
Top Bottom