Links to Various Sneaker Sites

Cause we have a request for good sites at least once or twice a day as you can see below..........
"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

Very good idea, go ahead everybody. Be sure though to post reliable sites only, though. Best thing was is some "unknown" sites get more confirmation of several members.

Besides, that.....most of you already know but I want to say it again: If you post sites that sell fake merchandise, you risk your membership.

Ced

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

[Homer Simpson]

www.sneakersmall.com
www.kickz.com
www.instyleshoes.com
www.retrokid.com
www.vintagekicks.com
www.kicksology.com
www.shoetrends.com
www.limitedkicks.com
www.23isback.com
www.jumpmankicks.com
www.air-jordans.com
www.sneakercenter.com
www.methamphibian.com
www.btinternet.com/~MCCOL...tro_Index/ (Pics of every dunk)

Sorry if some of these were already posted and yes I know that not all of them sell shoes but it's nice to look at them.
"I chase black skeos, to the latin heffers/I got suade retros, to the patent leathers"-Fab
The best message board around!
Check out my auction for size 10.5 Nike Dunk Chocolates!

What about that great site eKicks.tripod.com its the best shoe website ever OK probably not

whats wrong with belgian waffles?
You can dance...You can dance...Everybody look at your pants!

Folks I have done business with and highly recommend:

www.jersey-joe.com/
www.shoetrends.com/ *
www.sneakerpimp.com/
www.instyleshoes.com/
www.methamphibian.com/
www.23isback.com/
www.mrplump.com/
DeadStockSneaker

Others I know of or may have purchased from:

www.eastbay.com/
www.footlocker.com/
www.champssports.com/
www.niketown.com/
thestore.adidas.com/
www.reebok.com/
www.converse.com/shop/
www.puma.com/
www.and1.com/
www.footaction.com/
Copeland Sports Superstore
www.finishline.com/
www.theathletesfoot.com/
www.holabirdsports.com/
www.shiekhshoes.com/
www.sneakercenter.com/

* While I have been happy with Shoe Trends quality and service for their shoes, I suggest you use caution when purchasing through their Consignment Page. My experience with some of the consignment shoes has been less than satisfactory.

Oh and don't forget about:

http://www.orindahoops.com/
[size=-2]"I don't know how Erving does it. How do you put it up with your back to the basket and swish it??" -- Bob Lederer [/size]​
[table][tr][td]
[size=-2]orindahoops.com[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]Orinda'sMessageboard[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]E-MailOrinda[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]NikeTalk[/size]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[size=-2]Orinda'sEbay Auctions[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]NTLegit List #0018[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]glory be the funk's on me[/size]
[/td][td]
[size=-2]sign XI iD petition[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

never done biz with but....

shoehypes.com
freshsneaks.com

although, i would recommend:
shoetrends.com
vintagekicks.com
for purchasing....

www.harputs.com
www.classicsportsshoes.com
www.shoebizsf.com

You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you. - Blume

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exclusive Kickz[/font][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Your source for rare and hard to find kickz at an affordable price.
AF1, Dunks, Jordan, Airmax, & more!
www.exclusivekickz.com
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom