Lion kills cheetah and stares his brother down like "wass good?" (video)

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

crazy vid. watching these nature videos make me wonder why us humans even bother with these social institutions. It should be Survival of the Fittest as nature intended.
pimp.gif

How about no.
you frail doggy?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

smh.gif
@ the brother not saying nothing when he seen the lion

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the brother for not helping him out

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the mean mug at the end

i agree 1,000,000,000 %
I apply it to real life and would go at the Lion EVEN though I knew the odds were against me....DAMN!!!

Originally Posted by btrbean

Kind of sad about how the guy in the video was talking about how this is happening more and more often as more predators cross paths because they are running out of space . . .

tired.gif

nothing special. A cheap shot from behind by that lion. Im sure the cheetah would have outrun any lion

Originally Posted by btrbean

Kind of sad about how the guy in the video was talking about how this is happening more and more often as more predators cross paths because they are running out of space . . .

well look what the cat dragged in
laugh.gif
 seeing u bring back good memories of me roasting you and 4wrestling to no end on hatertalk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Damn Cheetor!
Lion was like "(-_-) Go back to your people............and tell them what you've seen here".
reminded me of this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

smh.gif
@ the brother not saying nothing when he seen the lion

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the brother for not helping him out

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the mean mug at the end

laugh.gif
 Exactly

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm gunna think of this *++* like a set up though
glasses.gif

The Lion and the cheetah that survived got together beforehand and the cheetah told the lion that this one cheetah he knows is kind of sketchy. Dude's a shady character. Lion's like okay... you know what I do... cheetah's like, yeah I know. They worked out a deal where the cheetah would catch the lion's food for a week for doin his dirty business. So the cheetah and the lion have this plan and the cheetah leads the shady cheetah to the spot where the lion and him have discussed.

The plan is set. Nothing could go wrong. And it turns out everything goes as planned. Then at the end when everything's done, the lion looks at the cheetah with the dead cheetah in his mouth, and the cheetah gives him a look of satisfaction/admiration. "Good job".

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom