List of JB stores with "Urban/QS accounts" (update

Quick correction. Jordan Brand does not have an urban or QS distinction anymore, as they went into their own system, effective last Fall.

However, they have the Tier system, which allocations are based on, then there's LS-doors, which is somewhat equivalent to QS, but all of LS-orders are still written in advance, so JB is not doing true QS anymore.

What's listed on here are stores that have Elite & Energy status within Jordan Brand structure.

Just because a store is listed, it does not mean that they will receive same amount of pairs as the next store. LS-releases are pre-packed with a much bigger apparel package, where a buy is a huge commitment for the store. This is the reason why you are seeing less and less of your boutique stores carrying Lifestyle anymore.

BTW, Athlete's Foot Chain has gone into bankruptcy protection, and all the remaining doors with Athlete's Foot name are individually owned by former franchisees. So that name doesn't guarantee Jordan stock.

As for internet account that has Energy level releases and lifestyle, only Eastbay is the authorized retailer, approved by the Jordan Brand.

Question.....

These stores that are listed as Urban Account/QS Account stores will more than likely recieve L'Style apparel/shoes (i.e. Grape Vs,) right? Just to clear things up.
BRAVES BASEBALL​
....yeah right​

Omaha Nebraska or Lincoln Nebraska?
TEAM INSOMNIAC Member #1
" on my Hype"
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak

Union Doesnt have a JB account....

WSS- Warehouse Shoe Sale

QS/Urban- Frankly they all get Urban releases and they have a bunch of locations all over SoCal.

These are the ones that got the DMP-

Los Angeles (Crenshaw)
Huntington Park
Gardena

Take it with a grain of salt.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

YO!!!!!!!!!!!
what the hell happen to OREGON!!! HOME OF NIKE
LIFTED
FOOTACTION LLOYD CENTER
ES(employee store)
JUST BE

Come on now Cam

DETRIOT, MH* - DETROIT, MI
Mr. Allens* - Mr. Alans
Footaction (all mall based locations)
Athletes Foot

you can add some Footlockers, and Puffer Reds in Ypsilanti,MI

how could you forget ypsilanti, cam? :smh:
nono.gif

[/b]

[/b]
[/b]

(HTML Comments are not Allowed)
- im sad, my sig is gone.
- anyone willing to buy me ezsupporter, i will gladly send you a pair of used retro low jordan taxi's
- and no, they arent beat, i just dont care for lows, and these have been sitting around the house lately collecting dust.

Bronx, New York

Basics a/k/a Sneaker World (Bay Plaza Mall)

Brooklyn, New York

Spicy Action

""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

good stuff
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." (MJ)

Thanks for posting this here Cam.

We really need some more Urban Accounts in Orlando, Florida.

-Nealraj006

The list has been updated...

HOWEVER...if you see your state not listed, please provide us of the info. Since we don't live there, the info has to be collected!
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: cameronnelson@ems.att.com<br><br><br>

Brooklyn, New York

Raggamuffin
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

Where can I get Grape Vs in LA when they come out?Near the Valley area.Is shiekhs getting them?
Lee
EVOIN08
Go 49ers and Lakers​

Back
Top Bottom