list off activities a guy and a girl can do....

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by nuggets

making fun of people at the mall

And getting beaten up for it. 
roll.gif

If he takes a girl to the mall, I hope he has some money, because what girl wants to go to the mall and not buy anything?

smh.gif

roll.gif

If he takes a girl to the mall, I hope he has some money, because what girl wants to go to the mall and not buy anything?

You don't know what you are talking about 90% of the time you post.

roll.gif

you're the absolute worst.

Study.

That arts n crafts thing is gonna get old quick. It's to the point where I expect someone to say it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

roll.gif

smh.gif

Not this again.  I'm just saying if he thinks going to the mall and making fun of people is going to be fun for a girl, it's not, unless she gets to spend some money in said mall.  I thought the person who does the asking pays.

I have to add any time I was taken shopping by my ex, I spent my own money.  He would always try to leach off me, and he even got mad at me for spending my own money.  I guess he thought the money would be better spent on him. 

I don't know why everything I say it analyzed.  Gosh!  My point was that he probably should not take her to the mall if neither of them have any money.  Girls love to shop!

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Study.

That arts n crafts thing is gonna get old quick. It's to the point where I expect someone to say it.
laugh.gif
Yeah, they need to retire that.

roll.gif

smh.gif

Not this again.  I'm just saying if he thinks going to the mall and making fun of people is going to be fun for a girl, it's not, unless she gets to spend some money in said mall.  I thought the person who does the asking pays.

I have to add any time I was taken shopping by my ex, I spent my own money.  He would always try to leach off me, and he even got mad at me for spending my own money.  I guess he thought the money would be better spent on him. 

I don't know why everything I say it analyzed.  Gosh!  My point was that he probably should not take her to the mall if neither of them have any money.  Girls love to shop!

You make a lot of demands for someone who doesnt put out.

roll.gif

smh.gif

You make a lot of demands for someone who doesnt put out.

I would never make a demand on anyone.  I am very easy to be with.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

bake a cake together
wrestle lol
play video games

bake anything, cookies, cake, cupcakes, MUFFcakes (muffin with icing
smokin.gif
), etc... who doesn't like baking fresh cookies then devouring them?!

roll.gif

smh.gif

she can shop with her own money. what i look like?

Go the river and skip rocks. You can teach her the right way to do it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom