list off activities a guy and a girl can do....

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

ARTS AND CRAFTS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by nuggets

making fun of people at the mall

And getting beaten up for it. 
roll.gif

If he takes a girl to the mall, I hope he has some money, because what girl wants to go to the mall and not buy anything?

smh.gif

Not this again.  I'm just saying if he thinks going to the mall and making fun of people is going to be fun for a girl, it's not, unless she gets to spend some money in said mall.  I thought the person who does the asking pays.

I have to add any time I was taken shopping by my ex, I spent my own money.  He would always try to leach off me, and he even got mad at me for spending my own money.  I guess he thought the money would be better spent on him. 

I don't know why everything I say it analyzed.  Gosh!  My point was that he probably should not take her to the mall if neither of them have any money.  Girls love to shop!

Are you for real right now? Dude takes you shopping to people watch and you're gonna expect him to buy you things? On a random date? I don't let a bf of years buy me stuff at the mall, let alone some dude who just asked me out. I don't care if you're the hottest girl in the league, you're SUCH a tool that there's no way you deserve the kind of treatment you're insisting upon. And for the record, not all girls love to ditz out and spend all day shopping. If it's not for sneakers or lingerie, I'm not down. Also, someone's gotta set a limit on this chicks post-per-thread abilities. It's ruining my NT experience. /endpwnage

Also,
get baked together.

watch xmen cartoons on dvd

marry me?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by nuggets

making fun of people at the mall

And getting beaten up for it. 
roll.gif

If he takes a girl to the mall, I hope he has some money, because what girl wants to go to the mall and not buy anything?

You don't know what you are talking about 90% of the time you post.

roll.gif
NT be having me weak. 

Back
Top Bottom