Little Brother “May The Lord Watch” NEW ALBUM 8/20

Bros these skits are everything. :lol: All the callbacks to the old albums with new **** intertwined like “5th & Fashion Prime” has me rollin’. :lol:

The Scudda one caught me off guard. :lol:

This sounds like it was done fresh after Getback and Leftback, straight out a time machine. The skits were perfect :rofl: :rofl: good comeback album, but anybody that’s been following their solo work should’ve expected this.

Bumping the album again and this joint is smooth. Wish 9th was on it but the production is still good. Skits are funny too :lol:

Reactions: GJR
Dope album but missing. Maybe a feature or two? I thought I heard Anderson Paak on one song..

Phonte and Big Pooh remain in rare form.

Rest in power Percy Miracles :pimp:

Saw someone else say that these dudes make hip hop look easy, spot on.

I shouldn't be surprised but I can't believe how good this is.

It's right up there with the The Listening and Minstrel Show.

kickvicisous kickvicisous & jaymosenvied jaymosenvied did either of you happen to listen to his album “Words Paint Pictures”? That was the album where he really grew as an emcee. Since then, he’s been spittin nice.
Honestly I never even heard of it and that's shocking cause I followed Pooh on multiple social media accounts (even had a small exchange on Facebook). I fell off Twitter a while ago but last I saw he was pushing Big Remo and another up and coming MC. I know he was at J Cole's music festival but that was it. Last solo project I heard from him was the Fat Boy Fresh tapes and that may have been on Bandcamp. I see Apollo Brown produced the album so I will check it out

That Joe Scudda Blackface skit tho! Hahahaha. Shouts to Joe, he gave me one of his mixtapes at an LB show years ago. That Trunk Rattle Remix with Gibbs was fire back then.

Last edited:
Roylee :lol: Nah it was 7 other ****** that got to it before me, I'm Roylee8 :rofl:

After blackface - It's so good to be a white man today :rofl:

Yo its crazy how Everything is VINTAGE LITTLE BROTHER :pimp:

Lyrics and beat hit me like I heard it before but not in a long time. Checked Chitlin Circuit mixtapes just to be sure :lol:

Last edited:
"BLACKNESS!!!"

HILARIOUS each time that ad-lib drops haha
When ever I hear it I think of the Rick James skit then I roll it into the "Dont you trust them new ******" song :rofl:. I dont think that **** was even intentional, I hope this album is the start of something good. I ended going back and listening to all of their affiliates (TM, Skyzoo, Legacy) and would love for them to collaborate again

EDIT: I aint skip a song on here either

Honestly I never even heard of it and that's shocking cause I followed Pooh on multiple social media accounts (even had a small exchange on Facebook). I fell off Twitter a while ago but last I saw he was pushing Big Remo and another up and coming MC. I know he was at J Cole's music festival but that was it. Last solo project I heard from him was the Fat Boy Fresh tapes and that may have been on Bandcamp. I see Apollo Brown produced the album so I will check it out

Took me maybe 6 years to get around to listening to Phonte's 'Charity Starts At Home", but it was worth it :lol: I think I even bumped the old thread when after I listened

Took me maybe 6 years to get around to listening to Phonte's 'Charity Starts At Home", but it was worth it :lol: I think I even bumped the old thread when after I listened
Yeah I got on that late too, when I discovered Connected I went and copped almost everything Phonte was involved in cause I loved it so much. Ended up being one of my favorite albums and he really showed his range on it as an MC and a singer. Still want another half and half FE album like connected. The singing was cool but man those rhymes where something else

Comanche, Median, Chaundon, Legacy, Joe Scudda, Skyzoo, Von and Donwill, Boog, Hardy, I hope we here **** from ALL of them again

Legacy’s Project Mayhem album is suuuper dope. Played that joint nonstop for awhile. That whole era birthed so much good JL music...it’s crazy how all of them kinda faded into the background once LB went their separate ways. Count me in for wanting to hear from that crew again!

Funny Legacy story real quick. Me and the homies went to a LB show in Ann Arbor back in ‘04 or ‘05 and Legacy was one of the openers. After a long *** night of drinking we spotted him dolo outside after the show and went to dap him up real quick before we left. My homie Karl ended up drunk talking Leg’s ear off for a good 10 minutes, which was mad awkward lol. Anyways, somehow Karl had a poster of Legacy that he got from the show and had him sign it. We were in the whip driving home and he finally checked the poster out and it said “Keep it movin’ Karl”. The laughter in that car was some **** you never forget. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom