Little Brother “May The Lord Watch” NEW ALBUM 8/20

They had scattered appearances on each others project but it wasnt quite the same. Then 9th tried to do a new generation with Jamla and I liked them but it wasnt quite the same. I think Comanche and Chaundon retired completely though

I'm just gonna assume that's Anderson Paak. on What I Came For cuz i can not find album credits/details for this album :lol:

Gimme a Nashville or ATL show and we in there. Already let the wife know we’re gonna make it happen and tickets will be bought ASAP.

Listening to some of these interviews I don't think 9th is ever going to come back for more than a few songs. Initially they made it seem like scheduling issues but they're making him come off as a bit of a control freak who wanted to run everything but Phonte and Pooh weren't going to allow that. Sad

Listening to some of these interviews I don't think 9th is ever going to come back for more than a few songs. Initially they made it seem like scheduling issues but they're making him come off as a bit of a control freak who wanted to run everything but Phonte and Pooh weren't going to allow that. Sad

I agree. I saw a clip of the interview w Ebro and Phonte said the project originally started with all 3 but there were some issues with 9th. He seemed to put all the blame on him. Kinda sad to hear

Exact same interview I saw, and 9th has posted positive stuff about the album. Just never realized he was that hard to work with, especially since he comes off as a real laid back dude from what I've seen of him in the studio. I guess we'll only get songs here and their

Exact same interview I saw, and 9th has posted positive stuff about the album. Just never realized he was that hard to work with, especially since he comes off as a real laid back dude from what I've seen of him in the studio. I guess we'll only get songs here and their
How can he not be when he's the producer. And on top of that 9th executive producing albums for his own label now and can't imagine him going back to just being the dude making the beats.

How can you not be hard to work with? I'm not sure I know how to answer that question. It probably varies, everyone has their own process which is why collaboration can be difficult at times

I read an article on it, and it sounded like 9th Wonder pretty much wanted full control with no outside producers. I don't blame LB on hitting him with the Marcus Camby gif over that.

Thought it was just professional but it seems like they're not ****ing with 9th at all. I'm curious to hear those songs they threw away but the fact they called the shoutout he gave for the album bull**** was sad. The Minstreal Show comment was odd too because even back then Phonte made sure to tell people that he produced songs too but if **** was that negative why did they tour the album with 9th and even keep him on the cover? They make it sound like 9th wasnt really fully doing **** since the listening. I remember when they first broke up though a part of the reason was 9th feeling a way about them bringing in other producers. Shockingly both 9th and Phonte still did music together even after they broke up

EDIT: Now 9th putting cryptic **** on his IG, this is so sad

Last edited:
I thought it was odd, because I found out a new Little Brother album was coming from 9th. But then he said he wasn't involved, which was odd, because I thought he would do some songs at least.

But they weren't really friends and only had music in common anyway, so all of this makes sense.

I saw them perform at Hiero Day last week and they put it down. Definitely no signs of ring rust.

9th really something else.

I wonder if this is the reason why Jamla is only Rapsody at this point. (Even though she's incredible). What happened to Big Remo? even Reuben Vincent and GQ seem like afterthoughts.

Back
Top Bottom