Little Brother Appreciation Post Vol. Slept on!!!

Little Brother is the most slept on hip-hop group IMO. These dudes are real nice, and all their cd's are full of cuts. Def slept on, and def appreciated. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Discuss,
C.R.E.A.M. ~ Cash Rules Everything Around Me

i don't know if they're slept on on NT but definitely slept on in general.

Appreciated :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

I'm listening to Good Clothes right now.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

even though their sound was getting a lil' stale with 9th, i still think they're better as a group with him.

I was kinda disappointed with Getback at first, but the album is slowly growing on me.

btw, Little Brother will be performing at the Independent in SF tomorrow. FYI.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

god bless em

Slow it Down
The Way You Do It
Away From Me
Lovin It
Watch Me
^ my favorite tracks @#%$

this post makes me :smh:
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag: NaijaNitemare :.​

If The Listening album or song was the 1st thing you heard from em yous a lucky mofo it is :pimp:
pimp.gif

The whole Justus League is appreciated

Hopefully they get better without 9th

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Good Clothes :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
.... but im felling minstrel show better
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

Yo I just saw these dudes with Evidence of Dilated Peoples and The Away Team, as well as Darien Brockington.
Dudes put on a hell of a live show, and were having so much fun on stage. They had two dudes on stage (halloween) As the @#%$ in a box guys from SNL and they did @#%$ in a box. Stopped the show and everything to do that one song. I have a @#%$ picture of this white chick grindin up on Phonte. I'm pretty sure he left with her, but it was the best show I've ever been to.

Ever since I picked up their Gangsta Grillz & Minstrel Show, I've been hooked.

Appreciated :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

I had never gave them a listen, but after seeing them being talked about on here I went and copped some of their older stuff. Def appreciated. Plus they are reppin NC so that doesn't hurt either
TEAMYANKEES

***** University of North Carolina National Champions Mens Basketball 2007-2008 *****

These my dudes right here.....Def wish they got more exposure, but I think they are content with their fan base due to the current state of hip hop
Now I'm "Back A-gain", just like flash was
Bad like Shaft was, react like Cassius...Mr. Gixxers MyspaceVa's Blog

LB been appreciated. they need 9th back ASAP tho.
Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out

I don't think there slept on anymore...
Any there joint w/o 9th isn't doing foreal....

But Dream Merchant vol 2... :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Getback is cool though.... :\
ohwell.gif
Quote:
For Now Im Just A lazy boy... Daydreamin in my lazy boy... Sweet.

Team Pittsburgh​
Born and Raised in the Steel City​

Minstrel Show was dope, I still need to hear Getback.
Said we was garbage so f*ck college street knowledge amazes scholars when we coin phrases for dollars

1 of my favorite groups :pimp:
pimp.gif

Had all their cds but my Minstrel Show got stolen :frown:
frown.gif
I still bump The Listening, And Justus For All, and Seperate But Equal. I gotta get both Dream Merchants though

It was wack how MTV and BET won't play "Lovin' It" because they thought the video was too smart for their viewers. Don't make no damn sense :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CARIBBEAN
Dance Hall Crew
WeGetDubs​

Appreciated. Dudes make good music....period. With or without 9th(although I prefer them with).

Quote:
they are done with.
We livin' this cuz it's deep in our bones...​

Back
Top Bottom