Little secrets about u that no one knows.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I'm not as happy go lucky as some people think...I have some issues in my life that prevent me from bein' truly happy [nothin' major, but it's not minor either].

Same here.

I'm more concerned about my future than anyone will ever know
ohwell.gif

I think I have an obsession with sex. If a broad's not down with the get down I don't want to have nothing to do with her.

I used to be a killer athlete at my school and had potential to go somewhere before I got hurt and now always think about what could've been

- i had a big time crush on 2 of my cousins. One korean and one that was dominican. I'm half korean / Dominican.

- I'm curious as fck. I shot a stray cat with a hunting rifle. i grew up watching faces of death.

- I was a spoiled kid and now im very dependent.

- I work my penis out. and use this product that helps with muscle and tissue recovery
smile.gif

- Alot of %%$$ men hit on me. People think im gay.

- My top priority was never about getting into a relationship but it was all about success and money. Hence, i only had 2 girlfriends in my life and thelongest relationship lasted 1 month and a half. I know i can get, however the timing is never right for me.

- I'm doing this to help discover who i am. I don't even know my self identity, i dont know how i'm portrayed to the public eye. Cameras and VidCammies are the most fascinating inventions to me. Capturing candid moments to help you reflect who you truly were and how you felt at that given point intime.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I use a lot of toilet paper
I love eating girls
I have pretty eyes but I wish they were blue
Most of the time I'm pissed
I got to have sex 3 to 4 times a day and jerk off atleast once
When it comes to females and getting them my boys are far behind me I think they hate me

Oh and jay you a damn freak give me the digits to that 46 year old
Keith my dude why you stay salty
laugh.gif
, just mad at the worldfor no reason. Man after I hit I stopped talkin to her and erased her number lol, she had a fatty tho....i mean it was ******edly fat if thats a word.
Oh and keith i gotta 33 yr old comin through tonight!

Edit:

- I'm curious as fck. I shot a stray cat with a hunting rifle. i grew up watching faces of death.

- I work my penis out. and use this product that helps with muscle and tissue recovery
smile.gif

- Alot of %%$$ men hit on me. People think im gay
I wonder why
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I act like i care about people when bad things happen to them but i really dont but im so nice people dont see it but imma start showing it more
mad.gif

e

i might be.. closet, i wonder sometimes. But fapping only becomes easy when i see the punani.

- on the side note. i check out guys, but its not that i lust for them. It's just that i check up on their fashion and judge whether its a good look ornot. I know thats a secret amongst alot of people.

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

I got a fetish for nice feet, but I really don't like feet LOL

I love Latina women like black women

I down play being mixed and just say I'm black
-Everyone I meet who is mixed with black does that.
--Is it because thats the side you identify with more?

Yeah that's pretty much the answer LOL, I don't really get in to the mix thing simple fact I don't know nothing about that side of my family, andmy family is all black my pops out of his brothers and sister is really the only one so yeah. Jay damn folk you should of kept that number, I bet that oldwomen head is (shao khan) glorious. Man I don't know why I be salty LOL man my boys laugh at me all day about that

I wear a compression stocking on my left leg. FROM TOE TO THIGH.. I have a medical problem. I wear pants 98% of the time. SO NO ONE CAN SEE IT.

Yeah that's pretty much the answer LOL, I don't really get in to the mix thing simple fact I don't know nothing about that side of my family, and my family is all black my pops out of his brothers and sister is really the only one so yeah. Jay damn folk you should of kept that number, I bet that old women head is (shao khan) glorious. Man I don't know why I be salty LOL man my boys laugh at me all day about that
Believe it or not but the top was mad suspect, old broad aint get the hint when i pushed her head down there, it came down to me having to tellher to kiss it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

-I can't dance at all
-I make random noises at home when nobodys home..like just randomnly i'll be like "shaboyupsss brrrrrppptttt" for no reason. and since i got a dog its even worse
-I refuse to use toilet paper EDIT: baby wipes are da trooth
-I love eating girls
-I'm 20 and I still like 15 year old girls
*Raises hand...*

But i have deep, long, debates with myself...as if i'm talking to another personality of myself

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

I've only been with 4 girls and i'm 20 years old. I feel I should be in my 8-10 range now smh @ me
Are you talking about relationship wise? Because I'm 18 and never been in an official. But if you're talking about smashing it'salright. It ain't all that or a good look w/ big numbers anyways.

Anyways,
I'm a bit egocentric too and not afraid to admit it, but at the same time I'm open-minded.
I always sing when I'm alone or when no one is around.
I could have tried a lot harder this quarter but I let myself slip.
I think Asian girls are hard. (I'm Asian myself, growing up in a diverse area ftw ftl?)
I'm a lot better around girls when I don't have a thing for them.

I like older women. Im 20 so i like my women in the 24-30 range.
Instead of signing up with golds gym where all the girls my age are i signed with ballys. I go to clubs for the girls my age.

I love tea, i cant live without it. Box of tea bags FTW.

before i get dressed i have to look @ the "dressing better thread" or Polo.com models to put a fit together
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

motivation?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Yeah that's pretty much the answer LOL, I don't really get in to the mix thing simple fact I don't know nothing about that side of my family, and my family is all black my pops out of his brothers and sister is really the only one so yeah. Jay damn folk you should of kept that number, I bet that old women head is (shao khan) glorious. Man I don't know why I be salty LOL man my boys laugh at me all day about that
Believe it or not but the top was mad suspect, old broad aint get the hint when i pushed her head down there, it came down to me having to tell her to kiss it
tired.gif

Naw bruh LOL you gave her the B.I.G. "just a lil peck" line LOL, man maybe because you ain't circumsized LOL she ain't feel like searching

I listen to Electronic music (I'm black and constantly remind others of this fact).

My ex took my v-card without knowing(I'll probably die before telling her).

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Believe it or not but the top was mad suspect, old broad aint get the hint when i pushed her head down there, it came down to me having to tell her to kiss it
tired.gif

Naw bruh LOL you gave her the B.I.G. "just a lil peck" line LOL, man maybe because you ain't circumsized LOL she ain't feel like searching
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
really keith? I thought we were better than thought homie.....you roastin ya boy now, but its love....i laughed at myself

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

- i had a big time crush on 2 of my cousins. One korean and one that was dominican. I'm half korean / Dominican.

smile.gif

- Alot of %%$$ men hit on me. People think im gay.

- My top priority was never about getting into a relationship but it was all about success and money. Hence, i only had 2 girlfriends in my life and the longest relationship lasted 1 month and a half. I know i can get, however the timing is never right for me.

- I'm doing this to help discover who i am. I don't even know my self identity, i dont know how i'm portrayed to the public eye. Cameras and Vid Cammies are the most fascinating inventions to me. Capturing candid moments to help you reflect who you truly were and how you felt at that given point in time.
I'll help you out buddy.

You might be a homosexual. Admins don't ban me I'm trying to help this man out.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

-I'm 20 and I still like 15 year old girls

im 20 also, that makes me feel better about talking to this 17 year old...

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I've had sex with 34 26 different girls [I tell girls low numbers like 6 or 7]

I really enjoy gettin' under someone's skin sometimes.
those two describe me.

-I fail at the simple things in life, and suceed at the diffcult(except math)
-I wanna +$$%@ out more than 26 I got...I wanna put up Christian Troy\Tucker Max\Mister P numbers
-Im really cheap, but pretend im not

Back
Top Bottom