Little secrets about u that no one knows.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

I got a fetish for nice feet, but I really don't like feet LOL

I love Latina women like black women

I down play being mixed and just say I'm black
-Everyone I meet who is mixed with black does that.
--Is it because thats the side you identify with more?

Yeah that's pretty much the answer LOL, I don't really get in to the mix thing simple fact I don't know nothing about that side of my family, and my family is all black my pops out of his brothers and sister is really the only one so yeah. Jay damn folk you should of kept that number, I bet that old women head is (shao khan) glorious. Man I don't know why I be salty LOL man my boys laugh at me all day about that
Believe it or not but the top was mad suspect, old broad aint get the hint when i pushed her head down there, it came down to me having to tell her to kiss it
tired.gif

Naw bruh LOL you gave her the B.I.G. "just a lil peck" line LOL, man maybe because you ain't circumsized LOL she ain't feel like searching
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
really keith? I thought we were better than thought homie.....you roastin ya boy now, but its love....i laughed at myself

Bruh come on now you know I would never roast you LOL Oh I forgot I don't remeber how many females I had sex with, it gives me a head ache and hard on whenI think about it

Never had a one nighter and I'm 22.

Have been in 2 relationships since 18 (one following the other by 2 weeks) where the girl totally loves me but I know deep in my heart it won't last causeI wanna play the field before I settle down. I feel like an !%@%+!# cause I know I will end up breaking their hearts, so am trying to think of an excuse tomove away.

Sex is the most important part of a relationship to me - everything else is so easy to manage its not even worth thinkin about.

I act like a cool guy but I'm actually a A hole when it comes down to it.
I've only had sex once and I'm 16 most 16 yr. olds I know have had it more than twice.
I act all happy go lucky around people and that's why they like me but deep deep down inside I'm depressed as !*+# I feel like ending it most of thetimes.

I love eating girls
Most of the time I'm pissed
I got a fetish for nice feet, but I really don't like feet LOL
- on the side note. i check out guys, but its not that i lust for them. It's just that i check up on their fashion and judge whether its a good look or not. I know thats a secret amongst alot of people.
lmao this thread is on point...
laugh.gif

I make random noises at home when nobodys home..like just randomnly i'll be like "shaboyupsss brrrrrppptttt" for no reason. and since i got a dog its even worse
co-sign....

im only 20 and ive smashed about at least a good 20-25 girls somewhere bettween there...i think im doin pretty good for my age lol
ive smashed one of my cousins a couple of times....loll
and i had another cousin give me dome..lol

Originally Posted by 214TX972

im only 20 and ive smashed about at least a good 20-25 girls somewhere bettween there...i think im doin pretty good for my age lol
Your giving Texas a bad name...again.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Your giving Texas a bad name...again.
sick.gif

You should Stick to Fappin for a while Bruh. Do what i DO..
smile.gif
You should stick to Fappin for a while Bruh. Do what i do
smile.gif

^^^^^^^^^^may i add that me and my 2 cousins....werent raised together.....ive only known them for about 2 years or so ...

^^^^^^^^^^may i add that me and my 2 cousins....werent raised together.....ive only known them for about 2 years or so ...
That does NOT make it ok

Back
Top Bottom