Little secrets about u that no one knows.

I'm probably too arrogant for my own good. No matter where I go I think I'm the best looking dude around and think that women should just throwthemselves at me

I have a bad problem of approaching every female I meet as %##.

Sometimes I hate being short and think that if I were a few inches taller that I would be more successful in everything.

i inadvertently push everyone away because i get uncomfortable when they get too close
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I'm so %+$@## sprung
smh.gif
Duke is on NT too...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm sprung on this chick that lives kinda far from me. We go days without talkin sometimes and I think about her, and I hope she's doing the samething. I don't wanna seem thirsty and be hittin her up, but damn I want her though.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by Snake201

My dad was a top executive of a big Korean corporation in the Dominican Republic from the mid-late 80s to the late 90s. We left the Dominican Republic in November 1999 to avoid trial.
What was going on with the company there?
Lot of stuff man. Paying off the right officials, politicians, bribes, sweatshops, keeping minimum wage down for like 7 years. It was crazy, goingto private schools having chauffeurs and body guards. I'm not going to say what company but here are some articles;

http://actrav.itcilo.org/...INICAN%20REPUBLICC87/C98
http://cmd.princeton.edu/papers/wp0803c.pdf
http://www.icftu.org/www/pdf/survey2001en.pdf (pg 59)
http://www.asylumlaw.org/...dominicanrepublic_cr.pdf

I have only told like 2 people ever about this. I don't like to talk about it because people would think you are lying about how we had it and what not.Also some of the stuff that the company and my dad took part in lets just say its not the American way you know.

- "Kept my mind fried/slept for most of mine/as soon as i closed my eyes/i woke up behind/" ----my life so far and how Im wasting it
- I drink a lot
- Ive gained 10 pounds in 3 months from drinking
- I NEVER EVER get the person Im intersted in
- I believe its because I look younger than I am, so the only guys that approach me are older guys that are perverts or pedos or teenagers (I look 16, but imactually 24)
- I have curves (thick) so I get a lot of attention from black guys, but Im not attracted to em (no offense)
- I am sexually deprived
- I dont smoke weed because it makes me maad paranoid
- Im on an alternate sn because people know me on my main sn (lolll)
edit***
-I watched pRon for the first time last week and was not turned on at all. I felt sorry for the girls actually.
-I really threw up when the guy ejaculated on the girls face
sick.gif
-
- Im honestly not doing this for attention, because this is really me.

Originally Posted by NewportShorts

- "Kept my mind fried/slept for most of mine/as soon as i closed my eyes/i woke up behind/" ----my life so far and how Im wasting it
- I drink a lot
- I believe its because I look younger than I am, so the only guys that approach me are older guys that are perverts or pedos or teenagers (I look 16, but im actually 24)
- I have curves (thick) so I get a lot of attention from black guys, but Im not attracted to em (no offense)
- I am sexually deprived
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NewportShorts

- I drink a lot
- I believe its because I look younger than I am, so the only guys that approach me are older guys that are perverts or pedos or teenagers (I look 16, but im actually 24)
- I am sexually deprived
happy.gif

Man it's this phone if I just press space like one time the stupid thing doesn't do it, but I've been to the let it all out thread man some of themdudes on suicide watch, I'll pass on that I'm good with the way I'm living LOL stuff I said on here isn't nothing just honest rambling

Oh yeah a chick tried to get me murked off, because I didn't want to get rid of my girl for her (Alabama girls are crazy)

My pops had ties with fat cat and pappy mason

-I'm the only one out of my friends who drank myself to the hospital.
-Ever since I've been sober the last month and a half or so, I've noticed that I've humbled a bit.
-There's a girl I really like who lives on my floor, and I even passed up a party with my homies to hang out with her. Can't say I regret doing that,she just makes me feel nice inside.

I hate people and think I'm better than most.

I have a huge sense of entitlement.

I wanna eat a girls booty hole.
laugh.gif

I suck at getting over things.

I have a thing for younger girls (no pedo).

I still don't know what i'm gonna do after college and graduate next semester

i been with 2 girls and im 22.

im a hater at heart ( i always feel like i been robbed)

hard worker who can always try harder

wished i was as smart as people think i am

I often think some people are stupid.

I'm easily influenced by people who I consider smart.

-Sometimes I think my life is like the Truman Show and there's hidden cameras everywhere I recording what I do 24/7. I know it'd be the mostentertaining show on TV too if it's real. I always feel like somebody is watching wherever I go or whatever I do. (Word to Rockwell) That's whyit's hard for me to do evil things but I still do them anyway. Sometimes when I'm alone I'll even act or do funny %*+@ for my show to boost theratings.

-I have a reputation on campus with women and I hate it. When women think you're a player they just start assuming stuff about you. But that's not thecase. I actually have an unusually low sex drive for a guy. I don't know how dudes talk about beating multiple times a day, I can do it maybe once a month,if that. If the sex is good I might be satisfied for a month or two w/o wanting any. I love head way more than sex. I don't like a bunch of people knowingwho I am without me knowing them, but all the %*+@ i did my freshman year has random people I don't know knowing who I am and I hate it. I'm low-key as@!#!. If it weren't for the weed I don't know if I'd even still F with my homeboys.

-My little sister and the Miami Hurricanes are the only things I truly love in live. I don't get emotionally attached to anything or anybody. The only waysI can have fun is to drive fast or to beat people in sports or videogames.

-If I can have something...I usually don't want it. If it's not hard to get I won't bother.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i think i'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.. after my woman dies.
it makes me mad..because i'm only 21.
i know i could get another girl.. but i don't want to. im sure girls will come along.. and i will shut them out.
i just want her damnit
mad.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom