Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before...

IMG_20191216_175036.jpg

...after.

IMG_20191216_215009.jpg

I probably should've taped it from back-to-front in hindsight, but no one is going to look at the back part anyways. :lol:

Heads up, there's a new episode in a few hours.

Directed by Deborah Chow, who directed the third episode.

An old rival extends an invitation for The Mandalorian to make peace.

Enjoyed Chapter 7. Can't wait for the season finale next week.

Cliffhanger tho.

Should have told them to stay on the ship. The former Imperial officer never even checked the pod. Great episode though.

So was Baby Yoda showing signs of the Dark Side or was he just trying to protect Mando by using a move that's popular with Dark Siders?

I think Baby Yoda may be used as a representation of nurture v. nature within the bigger SW picture. I appreciated how they didn't jump to mentioning Jedi, Dark Side, or The Force, but instead the dialogue was "rumors of things" like what it was doing with its powers. It stopped the choking once Mando told him that CD was a friend. Crazy how it also automatically went to heal dude too, with the assumption that it was an associate of Mando. At this point Baby Yoda will be whatever its loyalty is to, which is why if it goes in the wrongs hands then devastation can occur. I know I'm not alone in this, but my theory is that it'll become a Mandolorian.

Yeah, those are two valid points to discuss. I thought he was simply being mischievous, but when the ship altered course, I was curious if he understood the discussion and wanted to avoid the planet all together.

Crazy he used the force hold to choke CD lolol.

Side note: Still wish they used The Force Theme when Baby Yoda made the Wooly Rhino float and when he healed Apollo Creed.

jaypesoz jaypesoz Was Filoni cool to meet? Did you ask him about Ezra?

Filoni was exactly like he is on tv. Got a regular dude demeanor about him and was so chill talking to. I only got a few minutes with him but we mostly talked about how great X-Wings were.

I tried to see what was up with that Fett and Cad Bane CW episode but I was really trying to sound chill and not come across as some fanboy or reporter. So when he nervously laughed when I brought that up, I just switched gears to The Mando show and then left before I overstayed my welcome at his table.

Damn. The homie had to pay the price. I just copped his Pop too. RIP OG.

Baby Yoda is Force Sensitive but he hasn't had training. He can either go good or bad. Who raises him and trains him will decide whether he's good or bad. One path to the Dark Side is obsessing over trying to protect the ones you love. He was seething when he saw Cara arm wrestling with Mando, he thought she was attacking him.

I'm surprised that they don't know much about the Force. Kuiil worked for the Empire, Cara worked for the Rebels/Republic. Mando has been all over the galaxy. They must've at least been aware of Darth Vader and The Emperor, two powerful Force users.

Back
Top Bottom