Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more I think about it I realize at some point they're going to have to do a time skip where Grogu is older and can speak or kill off Grogu or end it at any point and follow it up in the movies.

I can see Grogu clad in beskar armor, all Mandalorian'd out, and wielding the darksaber.

Last edited:
That ship scene in season 2 always gave me pirates of the Caribbean vibes. Dude looked like Davy Jones.

Over two years and Din, whose ~weapons are part of his religion~, couldn’t gain more than a passing ability to wield the Darksaber? Yeah ok…

Over two years and Din, whose ~weapons are part of his religion~, couldn’t gain more than a passing ability to wield the Darksaber? Yeah ok…

He needs help with building his connection to the Force to use it well. Its some connection to the Force that helps people use lightsabers or weapons with keiber crystals. Dont nec have to be a Sith or Jedi to have this connection. I expect Din to get some help either from Sabine (who was in this same situation and Kannan helped her), Ezra, Ahsoka or even Grogu with this.

Last edited:
good season opener

thought that was grogus helmet being made in the beginning

the giant gator almost wiped out all those mandalorians

grogu being small is just too adorable, they gon keep him like that forever :rofl:

people gon start hating him being an older grogu having teen angst

good way to say adios to cara dune, karga shoulda said that she fumbled the bag

good space fight

overall it was good but maybe felt kinda short and could have ended more with a bang?

just glad s3 is here and great set up though

Bo acting like a Lakers fan when Russell Westrbrook was on the team.

No hope.

Dont worry Bo, Din will find a trade for Mandalore.

Dang Koska left her like Sasha left WWE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom