Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good start.
Interesting start.
😅 Some parts got me thinking it was a sitcom though. 😂
Grogu 😂😂🤗
Screenshot 2023-01-27 003217.jpg

And why does Din need IG-11 so bad? With the memory circuits fried, won't he be useless? Or does he just want another IG droid cuz they can spin and shoot? That bit totally gave us Terminator vibes... again!

Damn, they all abandoned Bo-Katan... just like that! So all she's doing is sulking on her throne? 😬

And Cara's fate addressed... 😅

I also like how his ship has a little opening so Grogu can just slide down whenever he wants. 😂

Also. 👀
Screenshot 2023-01-27 212351.jpg

Star-Wars-Rebels-The-Call-5-02102016.jpg

Definitely agree that this episode should've been given 45-50 min to let all the storylines breathe. We probably have 6 of the remaining 7 episodes all setup from this half hour alone:lol:

Everybody just abandoning Bo was a bit of a surprise but I ain't gonna lose sleep about it since I suppose this is where her story needs to be for her arc this season.

Last edited:
Fun episode. Wonder if grogu will ever talk or he'll be a mute the whole series.

The writing could have been better. I have a feeling it's not going to get any better with Favreau writing every episode this season.

I still enjoyed it though.

Good start.
Interesting start.
😅 Some parts got me thinking it was a sitcom though. 😂
Grogu 😂😂🤗
Screenshot 2023-01-27 003217.jpg

And why does Din need IG-11 so bad? With the memory circuits fried, won't he be useless? Or does he just want another IG droid cuz they can spin and shoot? That bit totally gave us Terminator vibes... again!

Damn, they all abandoned Bo-Katan... just like that! So all she's doing is sulking on her throne? 😬

And Cara's fate addressed... 😅

I also like how his ship has a little opening so Grogu can just slide down whenever he wants. 😂

Also. 👀
Screenshot 2023-01-27 212351.jpg

Star-Wars-Rebels-The-Call-5-02102016.jpg
When I saw the outline of the light-speed space whales, I immediately thought about Rebels. More references and tie-ins to the series. Can't wait.

So did favreau give grogu back to mando because he realizes their merchandising would take a hit if there was no more baby yoda? Even Apollo Creed asked him why the kid was still with him.

So did favreau give grogu back to mando because he realizes their merchandising would take a hit if there was no more baby yoda? Even Apollo Creed asked him why the kid was still with him.

Probably an order from above knowing that cash cow constantly needs to be on the show. Din’s story here could really just be him right now but instead, he spent some time looking for a babystroller with AI and guns since he can’t even be bothered for what he’s about to do:lol:

Jon Favreau created Grogu. He wasn't going anywhere.

I feel like Disney recycled pirates of the Caribbean costumes with these space pirates or the show creators knowingly did it on purpose

The captain dude literally looked like his head was made of seaweed

Board meeting was like, "Lets just make him like Davey Jones in Pirates."

Then they all went to Starbucks and the strip club.

Back
Top Bottom