Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly didn't think she'd be a recurring character. The fact she showed up in Boba Fett too lol.

I actually didn't mind her there. But maybe my bar was so low on the show that her character wasn't the worst part about things...at the time. But hey, consistency points for them keeping her chipped tooth:lol:

episode 1 they got all that beskar for armor but cant make a giant harpoon to kill that croc?

episode 2 well atleast they got the kidnapping plot out of the way

long episode but good

she really not gon tell him about the mythosaur, eh… she becoming a believer?

mandalore water is different? got mythosaur sweat juices or something?

and tie fighter pilots shoots as bad as stormtroopers i guess :lol:

nice to see some day to day stuff and coruscant has a very blade runner feel especially with the day to day interview

too obvious that chick was onto something, got to still be working for gideon

and just like that bo is in it? looks like it is a set up for her to lead them all in the end, just need to take that saber of fof din

Bo prolly like, "nah I dont bang like that. But ok, Ill join for now."

Theyre all eventually going to take their helmets off, Bo made it clear she still doesnt follow the Bibl, I mean creed/way word for word. And they gave her an out to leave whenever she wants.

Vizla stays looking salty with a helmet on lol

Last edited:
An intriguing and interesting episode...

Cool to see a dogfight, but Coruscant CGI didn't look very good to me.

Interesting to see what the Pershing/Kane story is headed... obvs expected her to be up to something, but frying his mind wasn't one of them!

I guess Bo was still a bit in shock to see the Mytho and wasn't sure what to make of it?
Is it Bo-KaTAN or Bo-KaTAAAN? 😅😅 The Armorer pronounced it both in the span of 30s! 😂
And I wonder what was going thru her mind at this point. 😅
Screenshot 2023-03-10 193402.jpg

Maybe she was like... 🤭

Meanwhile, Paz Viz musta been seething. 😅
Screenshot 2023-03-11 160240.jpg

Last edited:
I loved the dogfight at the start of the episode.

The rest of the episode felt too dragged out. It was obvious that something was going to happen to Dr. Pershing from the beginning.

An entertaining and interesting episode...

Cool to see a dogfight, but Coruscant CGI didn't look very good to me.

Interesting to see what the Pershing/Kane story is headed... obvs expected her to be up to something, but frying his mind wasn't one of them!

I guess Bo was still a bit in shock to see the Mytho and wasn't sure what to make of it?
Is it Bo-KaTAN or Bo-KaTAAAN? 😅😅 The Armorer pronounced it both in the span of 30s! 😂
And I wonder what was going thru her mind at this point. 😅
Screenshot 2023-03-10 193402.jpg

Maybe she was like... 🤭

Meanwhile, Paz Viz musta been seething. 😅
Screenshot 2023-03-11 160240.jpg

Paz definitely Bo hater #1:lol:

Episode was a 40 min snoozefest with an awesome opening scene and last 5 min to bookend it.

I need a Spaghetti Western theme any time I enter a place. This **** is hilarious. Any time Mando appears, that joint drops. It’s starting to become a parody of itself. Next episode should have the camera focused on a space toilet stall and when Mando finishes taking a dump and exits the stall, that theme hits.

I was watching youtube vids to learn about Bo Katan and this episode I finally noticed her helmet looks like the face of an owl. I didn't realize the two circles were eyes.

Watching tonight

In what order would y'all rank the first 3 episodes?

Chapter 18
Chapter 17

Chapter 19 (First 10 min is really entertaining though)

BoBF eps. 5 & 6 really should've really just been the Season 3 opener. Or they should've just made this season a Bo-Katan spinoff featuring Din Djarin because it's clearly her story so far.

Ok, Chapter 19 was really Andor-y, but I didn't think it was that bad. 😂😂
I guess I'm just curious as to where they're headed with this... if anywhere. 😅

I dug the Andor vibes of the recent episode. The episode was book ended with Mando and the core was New Republic ****ery. Andor shows how screwed up the Empire was and Mando is showing how screwed up the New Republic is. Two sides of the same coin.

I know I'm a week late but...in wrestling parlance...anyone else feel Mando is being booked to look weak? Like Boba Fett? And, not trying to get into political/social conversations, but then a woman has to come to his rescue?

Also, the dialogue/acting is definitely a step below Andor. But the effects/CGI in episode two were great.

I know I'm a week late but...in wrestling parlance...anyone else feel Mando is being booked to look weak? Like Boba Fett? And, not trying to get into political/social conversations, but then a woman has to come to his rescue?

Also, the dialogue/acting is definitely a step below Andor. But the effects/CGI in episode two were great.

Hes always been booked like that.

Hes had to been saved by Quill, Grogu, IG-11, Mayfeld, Dunne, The Brolic Mando, Night Owls, etc

Has needed assistance in practically every episode, every season, so I dont know why Bo Katan helping him now is such an issue.

Hes been beaten up by the Mudhorn, Dark Troopers, cant use the Saber etc. Hes been knocked out, been on the brinkof death, cant hold his own against certain droids, struggles beating simple enemies like the Alamites. Got his ship blown up.

Hes been purposely written like that so he doesnt seem like the perfect character like Rey who had no hurddles.

So I dont know why you think that way. I think you just dont like Women specifically saving him. cause hes been saved by a ton of people/things and has looked weak multiple times. The fact that he looks weak is what makes him relatable and why everyone prolly likes him as a character.
Despite all the setbacks, he keeps on pushin.

Boba Fett looked weak because he was written the complete opposite of what we know him as.

Mando is a naive Mandalorian who is trying to figure all this stuff out.

Also, youre the only one, and its obvious you werent paying attention until Bo saved him, seems like that triggered you.

And "a woman?" Bo Katan is the Battle Tested Warlord Queen of all the Mandos, of course shes capable of saving him, if she wanted, she could easily kill Din cause she's Bo Katan, not because shes a Woman.

Now If Peli Motto, a fraudulent mechanic saved him from the Living Waters, what youre saying youre noticing would have more weight.

Last edited:
I don’t remember much of season 1 or 2 but remember din getting beat up in fights. They didn’t make him a guy who was a beast.

Season is def about Bo, each episode has ended with the Final Frame on her.

Ep 1, Her on Throne
Ep 2, Her after saving Din
Ep 3, Her after joining the gang

Read somewhere that these Mandalorian seasons would eventually focus on other Mandos, didnt think it would start now.

Count me in for the Sabine season.

Surely, Sabine will be featured in the Ahsoka series?

And I think Filoni's directing the next episode... whatever that means. 👀

Back
Top Bottom